Competition Kit of the Week Rd 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Military theme on the bases that Poppies are the sign of remembrance for those who have lost their lives in military battles and also the flower of ANZAC day.
a3mw09.jpg

carltank.png

Carlton have not only agreed to change their jumper but also their nickname for Anzac week to raise awareness for the Australian army.

I pondered this idea, but with the new jumper, but then I thought nah, it'd wouldn't come off. You've made it come off on the old jumper, well done!
thanks man, came out better then i thought
Your entries are quite good this week :thumbsu:

any collingwood designs as they do play in the anzac day match?....keep up the good work i enjoy viewing this board!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any collingwood designs as they do play in the anzac day match?....keep up the good work i enjoy viewing this board!

As per your statement, and my second entry:

Collingwood using their 2002-04 Away jersey design. The magpie has been replaced with the eagle on the defence force logo and the bottom of the guernsey has the shape of the boomerang added to it.

CollingwoodANZAC.png

This is based off a USB flash drive I got off the Australian Defence Force. It's not overly imaginative.
CollingwoodArmyJumper.png

Now that Hawthorn have connection to New Zealand, for this ANZAC round they have decided to pay heritage to NZ by putting the bird from the 'NZ defence force' logo on their jumper:

hawks-anzac.png

NZDF logo:
2005-elec-brf-nzdf-logo.jpg

Note: I realise the bird looks dodgy on the jumper, but with the small image and having to remove the swords from behind the bird, was a very messy thing to handle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back