AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco — West Ham

WAFL off (and on) field powerhouse, Subiaco Lions

+

AFL financial strugglers Port Adelaide Power

=

the Roar Football Club, based in both Perth and Adelaide. (a lions' roar, raw power, get it? :p)

The colours, Maroon Teal and White, go surprisingly well together, sort of like an Aston Villa or West Ham United.

Home jumper is a mix of the current Subiaco home (with an altered monogram) and the traditional Port Adelaide prison bars.

Clash guernsey is inspired by Port's "dolphin" jumper, reshaped to form the Subiaco lion out of lightning bolts (if you look hard enough:D).

The Roar are sponsored by Subi's major sponsor, insurance giants, QBE (seeing as Bianco are, lets say, not quite fit for the job)

The logo is primarily Port Adelaide, but with a lions arm grasping the bolt and Subiaco's font.

LeeARM

Premiership Player
May 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Although maroon and teal is a bad colour combination I really like what you did with that away jumper.

hack

Senior List
Sep 17, 2007
bris-vegas
hey InCase, can you get a white outline around the "liger" head and the number? they need it to seperate them from the back round colours, and would also make them pop out ...

StatsFanatic

All Australian
May 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Nth Melb, Hawthorn (The1925Newbies)
so here's my go at it ... i took a bit of an easy way out by combining the GCFC and the Southport Sharks.

GCSharsLogocopy.png

GCsharkscopy.png

good design, but the sponsors won't like the shark, makes it hard to see, maybe move the shark down

but mixing the v with the shark was a great design idea though

Cozzie

Rookie
Aug 5, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
INTRODUCING THE WESTERN BULLDOGS:

Yes, I know the name stays the same but the location changes! The Western Bulldogs relocate to (appropriately) WA when they merge with South Fremantle Bulldogs from the WAFL.

Home Guernsey:

Away Guernsey remains that of the current Western Bulldogs as does the team logo.

Cozzie

Rookie
Aug 5, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
INTRODUCING THE NORTH BALLARAT KANGAROOS:

A merger between the VFL's North Ballarat Roosters and the AFL's North Melbourne Kangaroos. The club takes on the Kangaroos nickname but relocates to North Ballarat.

HOME GUERNSEY

The away guernsey becomes the current North Ballarat Rooster home guernsey while the logo remains that of the Kangaroos.

Apr 28, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco — West Ham
OK maybe a bit later than this afternoon, but i think I made it...

Brisbane Lions

+

East Perth Royals

=

The Brisbane - East Perth Sphinx. The Sphinx is an Ancient Egyptian ceature, half lion, half pharaoh (egyptian royalty)

The logo is features a EP-style shield - a pharaoh headpiece replacing a crown - with Brisbane-style gradients and font.

Home Jumper is essentially a Brisbane jumper in East Perth colours with a modified logo.

The away is a redesign of Brisbane's former clash strip, with blue and gold stripes to reflect the Brisbane City crest and a pharaoh's headpiece (also similar to the old Brisbane Strikers)

Clash jumper (worn against WCE and Adelaide) is a spin-off the piss stain 2007-08 lions clash featuring a subtle East Perth vee and Eye of Horus mark replacing the claw mark.

Lucev23

Josh Kennedy is My Dad
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
I just want to applaude Smeagle on his Port/Subi Idea, I can't begin to describe how impressive it is, especially the clash jumper!

Incases Ligers jumper also is quite good and Smeagles whole Sphynx concept is ultra cool.

23Legend

All Australian
Jul 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wonders, Lakers, Double Blues, SA
Central District Demons

Mix of Melbourne Demons (AFL) and Central Districts (SANFL)

Melbourne-20041.gif

Even though i hate centrals id like that coz it git rid of that deafening UDOGS chant

Go you BLUEBOYS!

Back