Draft Expert Knightmare's 2021 Draft Almanac

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you said richmonds drafting was s**t that draft pool era. You may be right but there seems to be some upside.

Cumberland was near BOG too v a side that had lost one game ever in the vfl
You quoted what I said, a few posts back. Read in to it what ever you want.

He gets his chance next week, if he’s up to it.

Keeffe is the assumed in for Davis given his seniority but with good VFL form Aleer could win Keeffe's spot and get his taste for AFL play.

That said, with Gold Coast and Fremantle not having the most threatening key forward combinations, I'd certainly be in support of seeing Aleer debut this week.

You quoted what I said, a few posts back. Read in to it what ever you want.

You claim Richmond had two bad draft pools of players. You may be right but you've gone pretty early.

Pickett has won three flags with Richmond. Two at the highest level.

Dow and Ralphsmith contributed to a win yesterday.

Cumberland and rioliJ were near BOG for the seconds side.

They won't all make it but it doesn't look quite as dire as you make out

You claim Richmond had two bad draft pools of players. You may be right but you've gone pretty early.

Pickett has won three flags with Richmond. Two at the highest level.

Dow and Ralphsmith contributed to a win yesterday.

Cumberland and rioliJ were near BOG for the seconds side.

They won't all make it but it doesn't look quite as dire as you make out
Again. You quoted my original post. You have my exact words. Read in to it what ever you like.

Why I'm leaving Bigfooty:

i for one will miss your thread, you were a wealth of knowledge and were not afraid to post your opinions, good luck for your future endeavours and i'll check out your youtube videos in the future, thanks for your years of hard work.

i for one will miss your thread, you were a wealth of knowledge and were not afraid to post your opinions, good luck for your future endeavours and i'll check out your youtube videos in the future, thanks for your years of hard work.

Thanks Davo.

And I'm not sure why my previous response was modified it seems? I'm hopeful my mind hasn't become completely foggy with age?

But as I had originally written. I'm happy for you or any others on here to reach out to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since it seems Bigfooty have eliminated my signature and capacity to have a signature in what seems like one of the more salty moves I've seen given how much value I have added at no charge for such a long time

Your sig is advertising some new NFT and investment advice stuff. No I'm not comfortable with that.

Granted I should have let you know why I was removing your sig. My bad.

"No charge."

You have extracted a lot of value out of BigFooty, changing from posting your opinions etc to posting links to your information on ESPN.

You freaked out when I told you you could not just link to ESPN.

You made out I was being some sort of evil tyrant stopping you from earning a living.

I relented a bit, and then in the last year or so I found you were back to posting big lists of links to your content on ESPN.

This is hardly "no charge" - your contribution was very much contingent on you getting traffic to your ESPN articles. Blind guess is you are paid based on page views. That's fine, good for you.

We are a community. Not your private click bank.

Now you post a big video about leaving and ... "hey everyone come over to my socials and support me there".

Dude. Good luck with the channel and all that, but why do we have to keep promoting your social media?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back