The Rusty Trombone

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2007
K Mart Car Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
World Donkey Punch Championships
I hope Knights makes it back but what I don't get is people saying he cost us nothing , he's cost another player being on our list for nearly 3 years that could ready to make an impact or has already .

May 17, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
We shall both eat potato cakes nude while posting BF posts like "Suck it" when that great day comes brother :p
If i actually stop being stupid though Chris Knights was on track to be a great player for us until that injury when his knee cap failed big time on him inside the 50 under his own weight while i watching at aami. Why anyone wouldn't wish the best for him 71 i don't know except for the internet has made people forget that your actually discussing a real human beings life not just a number or name on a screen. after all knights has worked to overcome i sincerely hope he makes it this season tiger or not.

gotta love people hoping players break down so they can be right
Never said that at all but at some stage realism has to kick in.. this bloke has been a dud pick to this point.. Love to see him flying but the chances of this is diminishing..

Feb 14, 2012
2,631kms North of The G
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
NHL: Canucks
We shall both eat potato cakes nude while posting BF posts like "Suck it" when that great day comes brother :p
We can drag out this sign for you, but we prefer Waffles:

nude-sunbathers-eating-waffles-400x439.jpg

The Rusty Trombone

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2007
K Mart Car Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
World Donkey Punch Championships
Didnt he join the club in 2013, how is that 3 years ?
Sorry my mistake because is in his 3rd year and came to the club straight after free agency week in 2012 I thought " he's been at the club nearly 3 years " wasn't an exaggeration plus the fact we can't replace him this year . It won't happen again.

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Knights was definitely worth the risk. Obviously the hindsight heroes will be preaching about the potential missed young gun we may have recruited instead. I'm quietly confident (hopeful) he'll play a major role for us this year.

Agree, as a punt, it was well worth it. He cost us only a spot in our senior list and some TPP. To those that suggest, a missed opportunity, seriously, would pick 80 odd in the ND who we would have picked if we did not get knights have played more games then knights has so far ? All agree, if Knights can stay healthy he adds a heck of a lot more to our side then a bottom of the barrel ND pick who may have had zero games by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree, as a punt, it was well worth it. He cost us only a spot in our senior list and some TPP. To those that suggest, a missed opportunity, seriously, would pick 80 odd in the ND who we would have picked if we did not get knights have played more games then knights has so far ? All agree, if Knights can stay healthy he adds a heck of a lot more to our side then a bottom of the barrel ND pick who may have had zero games by now.
Have you called on your cousin to see if he's ok?

Never said that at all but at some stage realism has to kick in.. this bloke has been a dud pick to this point.. Love to see him flying but the chances of this is diminishing..

Well how about waiting till he is actually injured before starting a "he's injured again!!" Thread?

Ffa people would be bagging the club if they didn't manage his return, yet they do, and it's a sign he's a cripple...

He is fine. Even if he was not, I would not say anything as its not up to me but the club to talk about our players.

EDIT- Not saying he is not fine either btw before you start Groupie! :p
lock him in for amputation now

Well how about waiting till he is actually injured before starting a "he's injured again!!" Thread?

Ffa people would be bagging the club if they didn't manage his return, yet they do, and it's a sign he's a cripple...

Relax dude..

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back