Competitions Knock out tipping!

Where is round 9? Spreadsheet needs an update as well

Hope I don't lose this week with Aramis picking the Tigers and me picking North
I'll update it next period as I have a free

SarahSmiles was only expecting to have this job for a matter of 3-4 weeks haha.... We're truly annoying little pricks.

If you get though this week you have a good chance taking it out next week with Aramis picking Dees against GWS.

I'm sure Aramis probably wouldn't be too bothered losing this week as it would mean Hawks win and Sydney lose!

SarahSmiles was only expecting to have this job for a matter of 3-4 weeks haha.... We're truly annoying little pricks.
Yeah no idea how I made it to Round 9, well I do know, this season is so all over the shop that pure luck played a massive part

Spreadsheet updated.

For Round 9
Gralin has got North whilst his counterpart/enemy Aramis has picked Richmond

Basically Gralin will be supporting the Hawks (I hope Aramis will too)
And Aramis will be barracking for the Swans *throws up in mouth*

Good luck to both of you!!!

Not the ideal circumstances to win in but thanks Gralin for being a fierce and fair competitor and thanks to SarahSmiles for organising this competition. To make it 9 rounds deep is a feat in itself. It was this week or bust. Theres no chance Melbourne win next week and I imagine if Hawks got up today it would have be Gralin standing up here on the dais next week.

*holds shiny badge aloft*

325aa036d60e11e8b4070a013a636a2c.jpeg

Not the ideal circumstances to win in but thanks Gralin for being a fierce and fair competitor and thanks to SarahSmiles for organising this competition.

Going to go ask for the turncoat badge for you ;)

Congrats

Congratulations Aramis!!! A very worthy winner. Honourable second Gralin. Well done.

Haha, Im going to be out in week 1 :(
I've got Melbourne vs GWS. It's at the MCG but I think after all the hoo haa about GWS not being able to win at the G last week they'll be very much up for it.

I've got Melbourne vs GWS. It's at the MCG but I think after all the hoo haa about GWS not being able to win at the G last week they'll be very much up for it.

Did ya see what they did to Carlton today? Demons are no chance haha...

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
Not the ideal circumstances to win in but thanks Gralin for being a fierce and fair competitor and thanks to SarahSmiles for organising this competition. To make it 9 rounds deep is a feat in itself. It was this week or bust. Theres no chance Melbourne win next week and I imagine if Hawks got up today it would have be Gralin standing up here on the dais next week.

Congrats.:thumbsu:

Spreadsheet updated ready for the start of round 2. I'll chuck up who's tipped what either this afternoon or before the first bounce tonight. Good luck to everyone for the next round and Gralin if you could request the knockout tipping badge for Aramis that would be awesome!!!
Thanks!

Spreadsheet updated ready for the start of round 2. I'll chuck up who's tipped what either this afternoon or before the first bounce tonight. Good luck to everyone for the next round and Gralin if you could request the knockout tipping badge for Aramis that would be awesome!!!
Thanks!
it's already been added

Round 10
Shout out to me for writing the same team as Dees, Melbourne and Demons as well as writing Tigee, Tigers and Tiges I love making life hard for myself.
Anyway, it should be a good round of tipping with the most potential eliminations coming on Saturday night. Good luck all!
:sydney:

VS

:collingwood:
Gene Simmons

:hawthorn:
RIOLINWITPUNCHS
maijar
Bumps"N"Grins
Changa10
Goldhawk
tommyk72

VS

:port:

:bulldogs:
Guerrahappyteam

VS

:north:

:geelong:
moginie
Argy
MrPremiership
Crankyhawk
Satchel
SarahSmiles
grumbleguts

VS

:goldcoast:

:richmond:
Collins-Langford-Ayres
Agent Smith
Dinsdale
Sixpence
Manila_Hawk
Bumpswithagrin
Milkshaker
Gralin

VS

:essendon:

:melbourne:
Aramis
cryptor

VS

:gws:

:stkilda:

VS

:carlton:
StillAtLarge

:freo:
HairyO

VS

:brisbane:

Round 10
Shout out to me for writing the same team as Dees, Melbourne and Demons as well as writing Tigee, Tigers and Tiges I love making life hard for myself.
Anyway, it should be a good round of tipping with the most potential eliminations coming on Saturday night. Good luck all!
:sydney:

VS

:collingwood:
Gene Simmons

:hawthorn:
RIOLINWITPUNCHS
maijar
Bumps"N"Grins
Changa10
Goldhawk
tommyk72

VS