Competitions Knock out tipping!

Remove this Banner Ad

So looking at the remaining it would be safe to say that ROLINWITPUNCHS feel the most confident going into this weeks round of matches.
Can't say the the same for Changa10 tipping in a real 50/50 game.
Good luck fellas.

4 left. Will be a maximum of 3 left come end of round.

Im happy with my tip. Im in with a chance and thats all I can ask! If I get through this round I think i'm safe for at least another 2-3 rounds.

Last edited:

So looking at the remaining it would be safe to say that ROLINWITPUNCHS feel the most confident going into this weeks round of matches.
Can't say the the same for Changa10 tipping in a real 50/50 game.
Good luck fellas.
Yeah, unfortunately I underestimated how well Geelong would start the year, and how ordinary Adelaide are!

Yeah, unfortunately I underestimated how well Geelong would start the year, and how ordinary Adelaide are!
if I knew how to tag you in when I posted this I woulda.

Adelaide being crap kind of cost me round one, that and my lack of faith in the Hawks.

if I knew how to tag you in when I posted this I woulda.

Adelaide being crap kind of cost me round one, that and my lack of faith in the Hawks.
type @ then start typing the username without a space after the @ give it a few seconds and you should get a pop up to pick from, if you don't see the user you want type more of their name

If you know their exact username you can type the full thing out after the @ and it will work without selecting from the menu

Guerrahappyteam Gralin and I left by my count.

What happens if we all drop in the same round?
If you all drop in the same round, you all go through to the next.

You and Gralin with the Pies next week, Goo happy doing well with his strategy of tipping the loser!

You and Gralin with the Pies next week, Goo happy doing well with his strategy of tipping the loser!

Interesting looking at all 3's next 5 rounds

Aramis: Pies - Crows - Dockers - Eagles - Pies
Gralin: Pies - Crows - Hawks - GWS - Tigers
Guerrahappyteam: Lions - Swans - St Kilda - Dockers - Blues

Yeah ... "strategy". I've only got this far through sheer incompetence and good fortune.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey SarahSmiles what happens if the Pies and Lions both lose?
Then we put the 3 of you in a ring and you fight to death.

(Kidding, we carry on and ignore the round, we need an individual winner! Something similar happened like this last year and that's what we did.)

Then we put the 3 of you in a ring and you fight to death.

(Kidding, we carry on and ignore the round, we need an individual winner! Something similar happened like this last year and that's what we did.)
Wait you mean I didn't need to buy the spear and leather vest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back