Competitions Knock out tipping!

I know right? Needs to sort out priorities!

I mean, what's going to look better on a resume:

"I went to X school, did Y subjects and got Z grades" (Who cares)

or

"I successfully co-ordinated and managed an intense 6 month project with high customer satisfaction"?

Bumps"N"Grins

Premiership Player
Oct 15, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sell the team Dolan
Don't need an update.:mad:

Had it with this shite.

tumblr_m20wxiQkat1rn2244.gif

Update:
Hi sorry for the long wait,

Those eliminated in round 12 were
RIOLINWITPUNCHS maijar Changa10 Crankyhawk Dinsdale Bumpswithagrin Gralin and your host SarahSmiles
Thanks for playing everyone, better luck next time

Those eliminated in round 13 were
Bumps"N"Grins Gene Simmons Sixpence
Thanks for playing. Massive kudos on getting this far in what turned out to be a very hard to pick year.

We MAY play another round this year ;)

In round 14
The remaining tippers have the following

:melbourne:
Agent Smith
grumbleguts

VS

:freo:

:bulldogs:

VS

:collingwood:
Collins-Langford-Ayres

Good luck everyone!!!

Update:
Hi sorry for the long wait,

Those eliminated in round 12 were
RIOLINWITPUNCHS maijar Changa10 Crankyhawk Dinsdale Bumpswithagrin Gralin and your host SarahSmiles
Thanks for playing everyone, better luck next time

Those eliminated in round 13 were
Bumps"N"Grins Gene Simmons Sixpence
Thanks for playing. Massive kudos on getting this far in what turned out to be a very hard to pick year.

We MAY play another round this year ;)

In round 14
The remaining tippers have the following

:melbourne:
Agent Smith
grumbleguts

VS

:freo:

:bulldogs:

VS

:collingwood:
Collins-Langford-Ayres

Good luck everyone!!!
*cough*

Sorry, was away or busy most of the holidays. Will get an.update up in the next week as soon as soon as I have some time

Sorry, was away or busy most of the holidays. Will get an.update up in the next week as soon as soon as I have some time
Don't they teach you time management skills at school?

The update you've all been waiting for

Apologies for the very very long delay.

The tippers nailed round 14 and 15 cruising through as the Swans, Pies and Demons didn't let them down.

The Demons once again proved effective for Collins-Langford-Ayres and the Weagles smashed the hapless Dockers to see grumbleguts through to the 17th round. Unfortunately, this was where Argy's run came to an end as the Lions stunned the Giants.

The Cats and the Crows both easily prevailed in round 17 and the Tigers saw both tippers sail into round 19.

Both the Eagles and the Bombers won in Round 19 meaning our final two live to fight another day.

Collins-Langford-Ayres has the Crows as they take on the Saints
grumbleguts has the Eagles as they take on the red hot Blues at Marvel on Sunday

I promise there will be an update next week. Good luck to both!!!

I'm impressed that you're doing VCE at age 15 :thumbsu: ;)
My son did that. (but queensland) got the highest possible level and was on the news on two different channels.

So we have a winner congratulations Collins-Langford-Ayres you won by picking the Hawks in Round 22 and grumbleguts once again fell foul of the Doggies by tipping the Giants at home.

SarahSmiles you suck :p unless I got it wrong, in which case this is all your fault

So we have a winner congratulations Collins-Langford-Ayres you won by picking the Hawks in Round 22 and grumbleguts once again fell foul of the Doggies by tipping the Giants at home.

SarahSmiles you suck :p unless I got it wrong, in which case this is all your fault
Yeah nah, you're right.

Apologies for the delay between updates, ran out of time/forgot to do it a fair bit.

Thanks everyone for playing and good luck to the host for next year!

Yeah nah, you're right.

Apologies for the delay between updates, ran out of time/forgot to do it a fair bit.

Thanks everyone for playing and good luck to the host for next year!
Maybe you should have spent more time on your hosting duties and less on your shitty photoshop effort ;)

Back