Competitions Knockout Goal Kicking 2021 -

Remove this Banner Ad

If your name appears here

MIERS please

You are still alive.

catempire didnt pick last week but had an immunity card so is still alive but has burned it now.

The mod and the ex Mod...

good luck.

GO Catters

If your name appears here

You are still alive.

catempire didnt pick last week but had an immunity card so is still alive but has burned it now.

The mod and the ex Mod...

good luck.

GO Catters
I think I picked Guthrie so I burned the immunity.

Should I be cheeky and just select the same player as catempire - if the player kicks a goal then we're both alive, if they don't my immunity saves me ;)
It’s a game of strategy.

It’s a game of strategy.
Hence the selection of Dahlhaus in week 1, crossing the fingers and leaving the more likely types for later weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can just imagine in the last quarter that when he took the juggling mark in front of goal you thought, finally

And then he handballs to Rohan...

I can just imagine in the last quarter that when he took the juggling mark in front of goal you thought, finally

And then he handballs to Rohan...
It’s worse. I actually turned away and heard the goal was kicked, assuming it was him. It was only when I looked up at the scoreboard at the replay that I realised. 😡

It’s worse. I actually turned away and heard the goal was kicked, assuming it was him. It was only when I looked up at the scoreboard at the replay that I realised. 😡
Ouch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back