Competitions Knockout Goal Kicking 2021 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Same deal as last year

The 2021 Geelong Board Goalkicking Comp

Shamelessly ripped off by dazbroncos from catempire who shamlessly ripped it off from other boards and quite frankly last 3 years post by catempire, it goes like this:

Rules

Basic premise: Select one (1) Geelong goal kicker each week. If he kicks a goal you move on to the next round. If he doesn't you're out. You can't pick the same player twice. The last remaining person left that hasn't been knocked out wins.

Selections: You make your selections in this thread. Your selection must be in by the first bounce. If you pick someone twice you're eliminated. You can change your selection right up until the first bounce if you get a late vibe. SELECTIONS MUST BE MADE IN memory of catempire 's BOLDCAPS TO COUNT.

Immunity Card: If your player kicks the first goal of the game (the game, not just the Cats' first goal) then you earn an Immunity Card. An Immunity Card can be used if your selected player fails to kick a goal. It's like a Get Out of Jail Free card. You can stockpile multiple immunities.

Late changes: If your selected player is named in the 22 but is a late withdrawal then you get whoever comes in for him. If there's more than one late change then I'll match up players alphabetically to work out who replaced who.

Forgetting: If you forget to put in a goal kicker you will be allocated the Cats player with the lowest guernsey number playing that round that eligible to be selected by you. E.g. If you have already selected Stanley (1) and Parfitt (3) in previous rounds (so you cannot select them again) and Touhy (2) is playing, your selection will be Touhy. If Touhy isn't playing but GAJ (4) is, you'll get GAJ. And so on.

Tiebreaker: In the event of a tie (the last remaining participants bomb out in the same round) we will do a countback to tally how many goals their selected players picked up until that round. The most goals wins. If still tied, the player selected who kicked the most goals in a match wins. If still tied, buggered if I know, I'll make it up in the unlikely event that happens!

Enjoy! Let me know if you want in here. Any questions, fire away.

GO Catters

Signed-up posters:

Sttew
Sparkle
Keyboard_Warrior
Catsnlakers
terry_bright
patience
Mad_Hatter
David The Cat
winty
Ozesparky