Competitions KNOCKOUT TIPPING COMP 2019 - CONGRATULATIONS BREWSMACKERVEINY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bgt2110 maybe next season we could tweak this? I cant remember anyone ever lasting past round 10.

We could have a 'preseason' for the first 5 rounds, and anyone surviving that gets an extra life for the rest of the season. At round 6 everyone is back in.

Might make it last longer and reward your hard work validating 100s of tips that are then thrown away by round 3

bgt2110 maybe next season we could tweak this? I cant remember anyone ever lasting past round 10.

We could have a 'preseason' for the first 5 rounds, and anyone surviving that gets an extra life for the rest of the season. At round 6 everyone is back in.

Might make it last longer and reward your hard work validating 100s of tips that are then thrown away by round 3
The one time it lasted to round 12 I was the one who came runner up. Would have won it every other year.

Yep, still bitter.

Or maybe someone is entitled to a single 'free pass' round. You can get through but have to nominate before the round stats. You also only have one for the year kinda thing. Adds some strategy, when do you use it when don't you etc. Or one week when you can change your tip but you still have to meet all the tother criteria

I can't remember if we did it last year, but it can start again with our current submitted tips the round after this comp finishes. It won't get you a badge or anything, but it at least keeps the game going and some bragging rights!

I can't remember if we did it last year, but it can start again with our current submitted tips the round after this comp finishes. It won't get you a badge or anything, but it at least keeps the game going and some bragging rights!
I will keep the comp going once the winner is announced. See how far the second phase goes and start again.

Will also look at tweaking the comp next year and take suggestions from anyone wanting to provide them. Ideally would like to engage people for longer than 5-8 rounds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back