Competitions KNOCKOUT TIPPING COMP 2019 - CONGRATULATIONS BREWSMACKERVEINY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TIPS - ROUND 17

POR.gif

BrewSmackerVeiny

MEL.gif
Big Fresh

After both tipping an incorrect Giants team last week the shoe could be on the other foot this week with Big Fresh instead of Brewsmacker feeling a little bit more nervous about his tip of the Demons to beat the Bulldogs at Marvel. Although as the Lions have showed they are capable of an upset. Who knows luck could be on the side of both again this week. We will find out Sunday afternoon :cool:

Shocked.jpg

Well both Pt Adelaide and Melbourne lost on the weekend, just can't separate these last two......onto week 18

TIPS - ROUND 18

RIC.gif

BrewSmackerVeiny
Big Fresh

The comp has a very real possibility of going all the way through to week 23 with these guys fighting it out, never thought it could happen but here we are.

TIPS - ROUND 19

WCE.gif

BrewSmackerVeiny
Big Fresh

Tipped the same again this week, all i can say is that in round 20 and round 21 they have tipped differently :cool:

TIPS - ROUND 20

ADE.gif
BrewSmackerVeiny

GWS.gif
Big Fresh

4 games to go......can they both make it all the way ? going to need an upset this week to see someone get
imagesKNO.jpg

Good Luck !

TIPS - ROUND 21

ESS.gif

Big Fresh

RIC.gif
BrewSmackerVeiny

Tips are in for round 21 and Big Fresh has gone for the homer pick, fingers crossed for him and all our supporters. Brew with possibly a little smile on his face with the in form tigers up against a blues outfit at the 'g.

Good luck guys, hope you both continue on to round 22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will we continue on into finals if they both make it through the home and away season?
No, because i only have tips for the home and away season. I have been thinking about what would happen if both got through the whole season without being eliminated and if that happens i will declare both winners for this year. Give both the $50 winners prize and the forum badge. Both would be deserving winners.

$50? I never got any $50!
The winners prize way back when you won was a copy of the Glory & Fame - The Rise & Rise of the Essendon Football Club Book but being a dedicated supporter of the club you already had the book :rainbow:

The winners prize way back when you won was a copy of the Glory & Fame - The Rise & Rise of the Essendon Football Club Book but being a dedicated supporter of the club you already had the book :rainbow:
Oh yeah I remember now.

Winner.jpg

winner is.jpg

BrewSmackerVeiny

After 21 rounds i can declare Brewsmackerveiny a very worthy winner of the 2019 Essendon Board knockout tipping competition. Congrats, i will be in contact via PM to arrange prize.

Big Fresh special mention for making it as far as you did. Bad luck mate.

Well done to both. Out of curiosity, who did they pick the last two rounds?
Big Fresh - Rnd 22 GWS Giants to beat Bulldogs Round 23 West Coast to beat Hawks
Brewsmackerveiny - Round 22 GWS Giants to beat Bulldogs, Round 23 Richmond to beat Lions

They both tipped very similar all the way through which is a big reason why they couldn't be split. If Essendon had of won on the weekend both would have been confident to get through the entire season which is why i had to plan for that to happen...( i thought it would).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back