Society & Culture Know your Australian places - Guess the town/city in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

iu
IT's Narooma.

Didn't cheat. Browsed through where It thought it might be
small sized town

I knew it was on the east coast between the Eden and Newcastle

Norfolk pines the architecture of the red roofed building the convict pool I would say NSW
I think Ive been down that road to the Surf Lifesaving club but cant remember where ?
one of my fave places in yes, nsw.
that ocean pool (note a real ocean pool perth people) - may be the furtherest north one in the state

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll put one up that gives everyone the opportunity to get it. There are more than enough clues to pick up on it.

I'll add a 3d satellite image.
I would love to live here

View attachment 1119257

That's Fremantle. The big sheds on the left with all the cars parked (for the Rottnest Island ferries) gave it away. Was over there a couple of years ago and loved it.

That's Fremantle. The big sheds on the left with all the cars parked (for the Rottnest Island ferries) gave it away. Was over there a couple of years ago and loved it.
Ah, makes sense. It had to be a port with the rail tracks running around the outside. And the oval is too built up for an oval in NSW or Qld.
Been a long time since I was in WA, quite liked Freo (and Perth for that matter, though I imagine Perth is now much busier than it was).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back