Kntfl

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair idea where most clubs are getting their money but unsure with pathdaway. Since simon fidge first joined pathdaway they have been spending up and it seems to be growing. Speaking of fidgy, is he still coaching bordertown.

Fair idea where most clubs are getting their money but unsure with pathdaway. Since simon fidge first joined pathdaway they have been spending up and it seems to be growing. Speaking of fidgy, is he still coaching bordertown.

No, Adrian Hayes is I think.

Fidge is coaching Ramblers in the river murray league.

Their president owns a large onion farm makes quite a profit

Who would be the top 5 players in the competition? Not based on name but performances from this year

I can tell u that bordertown have signed 2 players who will both be in the top 5 next year both sanfl premiership players ones a chb who recently did a pre season at essendon and other is a chf who was very close to being drafted and did a pre season with crows. chb is 24 left sanfl due to work commitments chf 23 but will miss first half of the year due to travel also will be fittest player in the comp good luck running with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can tell u that bordertown have signed 2 players who will both be in the top 5 next year both sanfl premiership players ones a chb who recently did a pre season at essendon and other is a chf who was very close to being drafted and did a pre season with crows. chb is 24 left sanfl due to work commitments chf 23 but will miss first half of the year due to travel also will be fittest player in the comp good luck running with him

Day or anyone would be kidding themselves to think he would be a top 5 player in this league! Staple will be very good but I dont think he will have it that easy!

Day or anyone would be kidding themselves to think he would be a top 5 player in this league! Staple will be very good but I dont think he will have it that easy!

They'll be good but you are right - there's a lot of competition for the title "best player in the league".

Too bad Bill Laurie has moved on, because he was without a doubt one of them. Not bad for a 19 year old to come runner-up in the mail medal playing for a side that won less than a handful of games.

They'll be good but you are right - there's a lot of competition for the title "best player in the league".

Too bad Bill Laurie has moved on, because he was without a doubt one of them. Not bad for a 19 year old to come runner-up in the mail medal playing for a side that won less than a handful of games.

Where is Laurie off to?

Sounds like Kaniva/Leeor have a few recruits from the Great Southern Football League.

Where is Laurie off to?

Sounds like Kaniva/Leeor have a few recruits from the Great Southern Football League.

Geelong I believe.

Brent Macaffer's dad is the copper at Kaniva so supposedly he's put the club into contact with some players. Kris Pendlebury (ex VFL player and brother of Scott) being one. So I've heard

Geelong I believe.

Brent Macaffer's dad is the copper at Kaniva so supposedly he's put the club into contact with some players. Kris Pendlebury (ex VFL player and brother of Scott) being one. So I've heard

Billy Laurie will be a huge loss for Kyby. Easily be in the top 5 in the league. And Colin Mcaffer, as far as I'm aware has had no impact on recruiting for kaniva.
Aaron day and staple will have it a bit harder then people think. Country footy is completely different than sanfl

Billy Laurie will be a huge loss for Kyby. Easily be in the top 5 in the league. And Colin Mcaffer, as far as I'm aware has had no impact on recruiting for kaniva.
Aaron day and staple will have it a bit harder then people think. Country footy is completely different than sanfl

with a nickname like cougars, assuming you are a K/L man? That's just what I've heard this side of the border - you know these rumours go around all the time.

Won't discount Day and Staple being good for the roosters, but yeah to say they'll be the best in the league is a big ask.

with a nickname like cougars, assuming you are a K/L man? That's just what I've heard this side of the border - you know these rumours go around all the time.

Won't discount Day and Staple being good for the roosters, but yeah to say they'll be the best in the league is a big ask.

I am a K/L man yes. There were rumours of Kris pendulbury but as far as I'm aware no talks were ever held. Staple also misses the prat half of the year as he is away traveling

I am a K/L man yes. There were rumours of Kris pendulbury but as far as I'm aware no talks were ever held. Staple also misses the prat half of the year as he is away traveling

I have heard both he and Day will be at the soccer world cup in brazil. A few others have said Staple but not Day.

I have heard both he and Day will be at the soccer world cup in brazil. A few others have said Staple but not Day.

I think only staple will be away. Haven't heard if bordertown have recruited any others. I've heard frick and copestick have left

Any news on penola, player losses/recruits???
Heard they offered Richard Ogrady from north gambier $50k

Only news out of Penola I've heard is Coxon gone back to coach Robe. No doubt they'd have some more coming in to replace him.

Didn't mind Coxon, thought he was a great player and hard as nails. Although he did look good as George McWaters' punching bag that day lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back