Kntfl

Remove this Banner Ad

And a bit of kicking and screaming too.

Change is required to keep football vibrant but some will embrace change more than others.

What do we think the group will come up with in terms of competition structure?

Penola into the WB? (If it’s still called that) or a divisional ‘Limestone Coast league’?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This lists some of the options put forward.

Interesting options there.

Writing is on the wall for the Western Border league by the looks.

Not a fan of the North and South Conference option - especially as it puts several smaller clubs such as Nangwarry in the same Conference as the Mount Gambier clubs.

I'm also wondering if Casterton - Sandford will end up playing in Victoria once it's all sorted?

I believe if the working party cannot come up with an alternative structure between the 3 leagues the WBFL and mid se will be merged together

Mid South East really don't want it

Bit of a whisper doing the rounds that moves are afoot to get Casterton to Horsham District, Still strong rumours of amalgamation of HDFL and Wimmera and a two tier league system to be implemented

I would suggest that a two-division Wimmera Mallee FL would be highly likely.

I would think that Casterton is a chance of occurring. The WBFL is the wrong fit for them and they should play in Victoria. They are too good for the SWDFNL and Horsham is slightly closer to Casterton than Warrnambool (of course you have to allow extra times/distances for clubs east of those centres).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back