Event Wowee Koala Gala !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Wosh, have approached Coca Koala to be the naming rights sponsor.

Hope I didn’t overstep the mark

1622988055546.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so anyone else who wants to join/get badged go through Mobbs / Headless and they’ll confirm or tag me tomorrow. I’ll get them done asap once requested :)
I may not be here much tomorrow morning so be patient 👍🏻

To everyone signing up with the Koalas, the President of the club has a message for you.

View attachment 1148880
I’m so tired that I missed how my head transformed into a koala
Polyjuice potion gone wrong or rather right :D

I’m so tired that I missed how my head transformed into a koala
Polyjuice potion gone wrong or rather right :D
Its you wearing a mask and tricking everyone into signing with the Bears.

You say that like it's a bad thing?
Its not a bad thing its a great thing, I just wanted everyone to know its a lifetime commitment when you join.
It’s a wonderful thing. But it means people can’t try and sue Pawly Represented down the track as they know what they signed up for
Fine print and all

My preliminary research has turned up a jaunty little club ditty and the club colours of green and gold.

Oh, and Ljp86 & Pie 4 Life hated them with a passion! 😂

What was your beef with the almighty Koalas, Ljp86 Pie 4 Life?

Koalas can get ****ed.

When I saw I had been tagged in a thread titled "Koalas" I was like OH HELL NO NOT THESE BASTARDS AGAIN

I saw I'd been tagged in a Koalas thread and I was like "Yeah, these Koalas campaigners can get ****ed".

So rota69 was a player with the Dragons in the inaugural season, cracked the shits when he didn't get a go and started his own club, then basically taunted us in every single thread just being a genuine prick. Then as soon as they had started, they died because they didn't have competent leadership. May they (never) Rest in Peace.

Pretty much this, the Koalas came about because rota69 chucked a tanty and started his own side. I remember some Koalas players coming into every Dragons thread during Season 06 and predicting that the our opposition would win, usually by a large amount. We just missed finals that season while the Koalas scraped in so predictably I went into their finals thread and posted that the Roys would win their elimination final by nine million points. They didn't win by that much but they did end up winning which knocked the Koalas out of finals. They ended up folding before Season 07 began.

Ok guys, this is what we have to beat to be as active as the Bears of Season 06 :
PostingStatsS06.jpg

So ... we're nearly there!

Match threads were most commonly 2 pages long, sometimes just 1, and on a couple of occasions spilt over to 3. However, if anyone notices that there is one specifically anomalous round (R11) where the posting jagged skywards suddenly, yeah that was when they met Ljp86 and Pie 4 Life 's Dragons! The match was over by Page 3, but the thread continued until Page 8 with an impressive exchange of unbridled vehemence! Rd 22 started similarly but I guess no mums were left to discredit by that stage! A good percentage of the posting in the EF v the Roys was also thanks to visiting Dragons! These meetings were a sensational read! (mods please don't look)

40% was a fair proportion of most match thread shares, as the discussion was usually so low that the thread starter / match poster was responsible for 15-20% of them, just doing their job!

After struggling to find their perfect team in the first 11 rounds, the Koalas did not make an omission/elevation for the latter half of the season. There were some onfield changes but Ins and Outs were deemed too much work.

My favourite post actually came from a Titan captain who submitted his team as follows:
nochangeS06.jpg
Well played, stmookeyj , well played :)

I also found out some stuff about various current players of which I previously had no idea! But that, is for another day <3

PS: Oh and Moo was mean as all hell back then! Holy hell!

Hey Chipmunk
-as per Mobbs ' stats above - your 380 odd posts for us this year would've seen you more prolific than the entire S6 Bears combined
Yet another reason to sign up :D

Hey Chipmunk
-as per Mobbs ' stats above - your 380 odd posts for us this year would've seen you more prolific than the entire S6 Bears combined
Yet another reason to sign up :D

For the koalas, the bears or the koala bears?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back