Event Wowee Koala Gala !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

tenor.gif

Mobbs Headless Wosh TheInjuryFactory

Exhibition match on Sunday between the Warriors and all honorary Koalas not playing in the weekend's games. Match held at the Outback Arena and all proceeds to be put towards a new grandstand at the ground.

Thoughts?

Mobbs Headless Wosh TheInjuryFactory

Exhibition match on Sunday between the Warriors and all honorary Koalas not playing in the weekend's games. Match held at the Outback Arena and all proceeds to be put towards a new grandstand at the ground.

Thoughts?
In. Handy to play the Warriors as I link them with the Sharks who essentially replaced the Koalas in S07 ... it's virtually an intraclub carnival!
There's already one grandstand but it's a bit shabby. I'll hook up with por_please_ya and we'll do a working bee, perhaps add another temporary stand, fix the goalposts, mow the grass, replace the bigarse divot in the pocket, and erect a tavern.

In. Handy to play the Warriors as I link them with the Sharks who essentially replaced the Koalas in S07 ... it's virtually an intraclub carnival!
There's already one grandstand but it's a bit shabby. I'll hook up with @por_please_ya and we'll do a working bee, perhaps add another temporary stand, fix the goalposts, mow the grass, replace the bigarse divot in the pocket, and erect a tavern.

'Classic Era' lore and Minecraft venue maintenance. You have no idea how erect I am right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's already one grandstand but it's a bit shabby. I'll hook up with por_please_ya and we'll do a working bee, perhaps add another temporary stand, fix the goalposts, mow the grass, replace the bigarse divot in the pocket, and erect a tavern.
But mainly, erect a tavern.

'Classic Era' lore and Minecraft venue maintenance. You have no idea how erect I am right now.
Erect as a tavern is the correct nomenclature.

Unless I'm mistaken, we were also the last club to host an official Sweet FA match at Outback Arena.

EDIT: I am indeed mistaken, S28 the Dees hosted the Wonders during Heritage Round. I like my version of history better tho, so let's run with that.

Last edited:
Can I please ask the Posters who are leading this Koala's bid to desist in all the recruitment PM's they have been sending me the last 2 days. Getting beyond a joke.

As I will never/have never been a fan of expansion, I in no way want any part of this ridiculous venture.

TiF's Alternate History 101

Week 1 - learn how the Warriors won 12 premierships in a row!

Week 2 - Final Exam

No can do haterino

You should do it though. These have not been good.

Otherwise I'll give you one of my back ups. How about "The Fantastic Magnifico". Or "The Magnificent Fantastico"?

Old Koalas players still with a BF account under the same name : Frankston Rover, spell_check, The Dice Man, Stoney, Battery, Blues_Man & Glenno23.
I won't tag them, it can be annoying for people. Except for spell_check because he was a good bloke, I remember him :)
Code:
STATS WHILE AT THE KOALAS:
FRANKSTON   R02 S06  REF S06    22    15   107    90   181    25    88   118     8    10   .36
SPELL_CHEC  R01 S06  REF S06    23     0   230    77   143    86    76    72    23    21  1.00
THE DICE M  R01 S06  REF S06    23   137   196    45    95    50    34    64    32    17  1.39
STONEY      R01 S06  REF S06    23     2   309    43    76   105    29    47    41    26  1.78
BATTERY     R01 S06  REF S06    23     0   110   130   199    15   121    69     1     1   .04
BLUES MAN   R03 S06  R10 S06     8     7    35    20    48     7    19    12     1     3   .12
GLENNO23    R07 S06  R08 S06     2     0     3     0     4     1     2     2     0     0  0.00

Can I please ask the Posters who are leading this Koala's bid to desist in all the recruitment PM's they have been sending me the last 2 days. Getting beyond a joke.

As I will never/have never been a fan of expansion, I in no way want any part of this ridiculous venture.
Wasn't me.

Will be now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back