Event Wowee Koala Gala !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I please ask the Posters who are leading this Koala's bid to desist in all the recruitment PM's they have been sending me the last 2 days. Getting beyond a joke.

As I will never/have never been a fan of expansion, I in no way want any part of this ridiculous venture.

U2tigers IN for #KoalasSeason32

Mobbs Headless Wosh TheInjuryFactory

Exhibition match on Sunday between the Warriors and all honorary Koalas not playing in the weekend's games. Match held at the Outback Arena and all proceeds to be put towards a new grandstand at the ground.

Thoughts?
First thought is sad. Thought my idea of having both teams who have the week off this week playing in a scratch match was a good idea.

Perhaps though, we make this a trifecta of fun and play a round-robin?

Game 1 Koalas v Warriors - Friday night
Game 2 Wonders v Warriors - Saturday night
Game 3 Koalas v Wonders - Sunday midday

Get all of us involved - especially given it's a lull week for both the Warriors and the Wonders :)

First thought is sad. Thought my idea of having both teams who have the week off this week playing in a scratch match was a good idea.

Get all of us involved - especially given it's a lull week for both the Warriors and the Wonders :)
I actually really like this concept. Keep the match times clear of the Sweet FA Finals and make a carnival of it.

I'll try to form a Koalas playing side. Technically of course unofficial as players are still tied to existing clubs right now. It's an "exhibition" event.
However I'll commonly not know who is registered with either of Warriors or Wonders so I might make a few booboos.

As ClarkeM suggested, this timeframe :

Need a simmer (I guess I can do it if nobody else wants to) and match posters should be rotated between reps of each club no participating.

New thread for the carnival?
Midnight Thursday night for team submissions?

up8d0zmhg1031.png

I like this this is way better than my original plan of just cutting you out entirely

TheInjuryFactory thoughts?

I actually really like this concept. Keep the match times clear of the Sweet FA Finals and make a carnival of it.

I'll try to form a Koalas playing side. Technically of course unofficial as players are still tied to existing clubs right now. It's an "exhibition" event.
However I'll commonly not know who is registered with either of Warriors or Wonders so I might make a few booboos.

Need a simmer (I guess I can do it if nobody else wants to) and match posters should be rotated between reps of each club no participating.

Happy to Sim Koalas v Warriors just to keep it impartial

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Koala badges hey?

There's a stretch of road near me where koalas cross regularly. There's signs by the side of the road and everything, the koala's eyes and nose are yellow like they have jaundice which is weird. Anyhoo, I haven't hit one yet so keen to know whether I get a koala badge if I hit a koala or if I don't hit a koala?

Thanks in advance.

My question still stands.

Plus I have a related question - do I get a Wonders badge if I hit a Wonder with my car?

What’s the stance on picking players from the clubs competing in the finals? Or do we eliminate those 4 clubs and pick from the remaining 6: Roys, Hawks, Swamprats, Bears, Dragons and Furies.

What’s the stance on picking players from the clubs competing in the finals? Or do we eliminate those 4 clubs and pick from the remaining 6: Roys, Hawks, Swamprats, Bears, Dragons and Furies.
The koalas are everybodys club. It's open slather!

Koala badges hey?

There's a stretch of road near me where koalas cross regularly. There's signs by the side of the road and everything, the koala's eyes and nose are yellow like they have jaundice which is weird. Anyhoo, I haven't hit one yet so keen to know whether I get a koala badge if I hit a koala or if I don't hit a koala?

Thanks in advance.
Definitely not if you hit one

tenor.gif

Fine. fu** the koalas. How to destroy them???

V9o1fDy.png

Nice. I'm off to relaunch the Dingoes franchise.
So will you change your username to Deforestation or Chlamydia?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back