Event Wowee Koala Gala !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so we have a deadline to get teams in by the end of today. That's for the Wonders & Warriors too.
- if someone who knows who their captains are, can tag them quoting this, I'd appreciate it. So they get a reminder about that deadline.

We can still shuffle our team if anyone wants to fight for positions, until the end of today.

Perhaps we should correct the thread prefix. It's not an official match and this current prefix is both inaccurate and problematic for statisticians.
NaturalDisaster or manangatang or Barrybran is there a more appropriate prefix such as "event" or whatever's close to that? Or revert it to media or remove the prefix entirely if necessary?

And I'll start a convo with Dingster and Mozzie19 to make sure we have simming covered and that there aren't any stumbling blocks like "oh you mean I was supposed to post it to, can we get someone else to do that?" FootyGuy13 please advise here if you think you are still an outside shot of wanting to be involved in that.

Currently we have this setup :
Friday Evening : Koalas v Warriors, simmer/poster Mozzie19
Saturday evening : Warriors v Wonders, simmer/poster Dingster or Mobbs
Sunday noon : Wonders v Koalas, simmer/poster Dingster or Mobbs

Ok so we have a deadline to get teams in by the end of today. That's for the Wonders & Warriors too.
- if someone who knows who their captains are, can tag them quoting this, I'd appreciate it. So they get a reminder about that deadline.

We can still shuffle our team if anyone wants to fight for positions, until the end of today.

Perhaps we should correct the thread prefix. It's not an official match and this current prefix is both inaccurate and problematic for statisticians.
NaturalDisaster or manangatang or Barrybran is there a more appropriate prefix such as "event" or whatever's close to that? Or revert it to media or remove the prefix entirely if necessary?

And I'll start a convo with Dingster and Mozzie19 to make sure we have simming covered and that there aren't any stumbling blocks like "oh you mean I was supposed to post it to, can we get someone else to do that?" FootyGuy13 please advise here if you think you are still an outside shot of wanting to be involved in that.

I'll post wonders team tonight

erhaps we should correct the thread prefix. It's not an official match and this current prefix is both inaccurate and problematic for statisticians.
@NaturalDisaster or @manangatang or @Barrybran is there a more appropriate prefix such as "event" or whatever's close to that? Or revert it to media or remove the prefix entirely if necessary?
*deletes thread*

...OH, THAT'S AN IDEA!

What if I sim Wonders-Koalas, Dingster or Mobbs sims Warriors-Wonders and then we swap the posting duties? With the PM, should be easy to do.

Lol, we're playing the Wonders, what kind of joke is this? Can we play the local Furies under 9 side next? Give us a real challenge.

You're both the Washington Generals to the mighty Koala Globetrotters.
The Koala's Globetrotters comparison is apt, both not in their respective top leagues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i to join the Koala, (coming out of retirement) I'm getting bit old but i still got it :D
Oh please let us find room in this team for a Season 06 Koala to be the old head with the stories of yore.

Who wants to take the hit? Immediate honorary ... honours for a volunteer! (or we'll probably unceremoniously dump someone anyway)

Last edited:
Please remove me for BATTERY! :koala:
Offer noted, but:
We have 7.6666666666666666666666666666666666666666
hours to go.
Highly invested players will not be removed (even if they are volunteering) unless by the time the team sheet must be announced, nobody else has volunteered.

5563A2AC-33FE-4B4E-A886-FDAC25CF0993.png

THE SFA KOALAS OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
#SFAKoalas #giveusalicense

We are the koalas
the greatest team of all,
We are koalas,
We will scratch you with are claws,
We play the game, as it should be played
at home or far away
we climb the trees high, from dawn to dark
down at Outback Arena.

B: Marlowe - Bastyy - The Filth Wizard