Event Wowee Koala Gala !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

He wont join BF he think’s were all cracked. He does read it sometimes and knows that 4 - 5 Sundays even if we are in the middle of the family dinner, I drop everything to post games 😁 He’s good tho, he knows it’s my hobby and he’s even been to BF meet ups with me and met plenty of people off here.
Best thing is he LOVES :koala: as much as I do, so he’s a keeper

Hi this is Woshs husband and I can confirm there were no Koalas on the roof
AbsoluteRaggedCopperbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Hi this is Woshs husband and I can confirm there were no Koalas on the roof

Go Koalas

You settled on a non-koala for a husband?

So how do we get the koala emblem?
Here ya go, sign up to the SFA first, join a team, play in S32 and we can see about the badge.

He wont join BF he think’s were all cracked. He does read it sometimes and knows that 4 - 5 Sundays even if we are in the middle of the family dinner, I drop everything to post games 😁 He’s good tho, he knows it’s my hobby and he’s even been to BF meet ups with me and met plenty of people off here.
Best thing is he LOVES :koala: as much as I do, so he’s a keeper
HAHAHA my bf has a similar view. He knows I'm in the Song Contest and the SFA and Discord games nights lol and he is amused but supportive. He only comes on BigFooty to look at the North forum (but doesn't have an account).
When he's here we do lots of nature walks and I think he's more excited seeing koalas than kangaroos (ironically enough) XD

HAHAHA my bf has a similar view. He knows I'm in the Song Contest and the SFA and Discord games nights lol and he is amused but supportive. He only comes on BigFooty to look at the North forum (but doesn't have an account).
When he's here we do lots of nature walks and I think he's more excited seeing koalas than kangaroos (ironically enough) XD
:eek: A Norf supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt you're sitting on the fence for this one too with your Koala badge that wasn't forced upon your unwillingly.
I think Wosh has a crush on me...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back