Kobe and Allen win player of the week award for week 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Kobe Bryant and Ray Allen win the east and west player of the week awards .....

Bit suss...Nick the Quick i thought was brilliant in week 1 averaging 32ppg and dishing out 7.8apg..Kobe's number were relatively the same at 32.5 and 7apg.

Also Lorenzen should have had a shout...20.3ppg and 16rpg!! pretty impressive numbers..

I can't believe Ray Allen got the Player of the Week head of Nick Van Excellent, what does one have to do?

Cheers

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
I can't believe Ray Allen got the Player of the Week head of Nick Van Excellent, what does one have to do?

Cheers

Well they give it out to one East player and one West player so technically, Van Exel was beaten out by Kobe as Ray Allen plays for the Bucks who are in the East and Van Exel plays for the Nuggets who are in the west.

Still a bit shifty seen as Van Exel is playing without McDyess and Kobe gets all this help from Shaq and his championship teamates. I just figure it was tougher to put up those types of numbers with Denver than with LA..

Originally posted by jod23

Well they give it out to one East player and one West player so technically, Van Exel was beaten out by Kobe as Ray Allen plays for the Bucks who are in the East and Van Exel plays for the Nuggets who are in the west.

Still a bit shifty seen as Van Exel is playing without McDyess and Kobe gets all this help from Shaq and his championship teamates. I just figure it was tougher to put up those types of numbers with Denver than with LA..

My bad.

I assumed that they tied for the award rather than one for the eastern conference and one for the west,.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back