Kobe Bryant and daughter Gianna Die in Helicopter Crash

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing that Kobe's daughter was also on the Helicopter is adding to the heartbreak, but now to hear that the number of people on the Helicopter was nine and not five is just another blow to a really sad morning.

*****ing devastating news.

Even as a confirmed lifelong Celtics fan, I always has a lot of time for Mamba, just one of the most naturally talented and pure scoring machines to ever play the game.

I am in a state of numb disbelief to be honest.

Absolutely shattered for the Bryant family on their loss, the LA Lakers organization and his legion of fans who idolized him.

The 2010 NBA Finals was one of the best of the last decade, even if it waa the ourcome I wanted.

RIP Mamba, legends never really die though, they live in forever in our memories and hearts.

Very tough day, apparently Jayson Tatum was physically fine to play, but couldn't suit up due to the tragic news, Kobe was a mentor to him, they had several workouts together.

Just a really dark and shitty day 😥😥😥

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they must be fun at parties
It’s probably not the right forum but he raped a 19yo girl. Police reports were incredibly damning, publicly **** shamed the girl and financially was never going to lose the case. An incredible talent and one of the all time greats but the talk about how good a bloke he was doesn’t sit well with a lot of people.

It’s probably not the right forum but he raped a 19yo girl. Police reports were incredibly damning, publicly **** shamed the girl and financially was never going to lose the case. An incredible talent and one of the all time greats but the talk about how good a bloke he was doesn’t sit well with a lot of people.

Yeah I get that should have thought more just seems like maybe one day to not mention it , but then again it would be hard to hear glowing tributes

I dunno anyway like you said probably not the right spot

Horrible news.

I was watching the Lakers game yesterday afternoon and they displayed a live tweet from Kobe - congratulating LBJ on his milestone. Just goes to show how sudden and precious life is.

RIP to Kobe, Gigi and all the other poor souls onboard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back