Retired Koby Stevens

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Advocate 2017: Armitage2Riewoldt
Player Advocate 2018 Kildonan

Trade Talk:
BREAKING NEWS: STEVENS EYES SAINTS

Story to be published soon on AFL.com.au is that Western Bulldogs midfielder Koby Stevens has requested a move to St Kilda.

Koby is a bit of an enigma.

His best is quite good. He had 6 brownlow votes before the halfway point of 2016.

But he wasn't able to consistently bring his best this year and as a result finished up the year playing in the VFL.

Wish him all the best.

Thanks for popping in, what was his VFL form like?

I'm as excited about this as I was with obtaining the "services" of TDL.

How excited did you feel about getting Robbo, Membrey and Mav? Probably cost us very little and may just surprise us.

Pretty jealous of you guys tbh!
Steele and Stevens will be nice additions to your midfield.

Would have been nice to see them bolster ours :(

You guys bat pretty deep in the midfield now with these 2 additions.
Cheers mate.

Dogs & Swans midfield are the deepest in the comp, we need depth bad in the mids :)

Stevens will only add to that

His best is quite good. He had 6 brownlow votes before the halfway point of 2016.

But he wasn't able to consistently bring his best this year and as a result finished up the year playing in the VFL.

Wish him all the best.

cheers... he had certainly had an odd couple of years... played some good footy and yet played a lot of VFL too
Saints obviously hoping he can find some consistency

Honestly, very. Especially Membrey & Mav.

Me too.
Well, you never know, re Stevens, but I'm backing the recruiting team, havent done too much wrong in the past few years. We need more contested ball winners, let's see what he can do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How excited did you feel about getting Robbo, Membrey and Mav? Probably cost us very little and may just surprise us.

Fair call. Of those 3 I seem to recall there was decent excitement over Membrey, we knew we were getting a very good deal.

Trust the clubs judgement given recent track record, but as of I right now I don't understand this trade at all. Why not just rotate Mav, Acres, Newnes, Billings through the middle more often. All far superior options. Anyway, hopefully I am wrong and the club has pulled off another successful ''moneyball" trade.

Me too.
Well, you never know, re Stevens, but I'm backing the recruiting team, havent done too much wrong in the past few years. We need more contested ball winners, let's see what he can do.

Yeah - like I said, no excitement from me on this one. Feel like it's a stop gap & we're not in need of stop gaps. Proof will be in the pudding - I hope we give stuff all away.

Yeah - like I said, no excitement from me on this one. Feel like it's a stop gap & we're not in need of stop gaps. Proof will be in the pudding - I hope we give stuff all away.
Pick 60 I reckon Sav

Wish him all the best.

He got injured half way through the year though and wasnt the same after that..

Wish him all the best.
Cheers. And congrats on the flag. Can we have Bont as steak knives?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back