Koch or Ken

If you could only sack 1, who would it be?

• Hinkley

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • Koch

Votes: 33 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ljc_86

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’m sorry but after this failure someone has to go.

A lot of people want Ken gone but it could be to the detriment of the club.

Koch put us in this by resigning him.

I want one of them gone next year to let us supporters know that their is consequences for not performing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m sorry but after this failure someone has to go.

A lot of people want Ken gone but it could be to the detriment of the club.

Koch put us in this by resigning him.

I want one of them gone next year to let us supporters know that their is consequences for not performing.
From me to both:

Koch should hold a press conference announcing that Hinkley is sacked... He should then follow on saying that he has to resign as his position at the club in now untenable given he signed Hinkley for soo many years.

* off both of them!

Both, but Koch is much more dangerous than Hinkley. Koch actually thinks he knows something about footy and he doesn't. He hasn't a clue.

Koch was appointed because he had a presence in the tv industry. The bad thing is as time went on Koch began to believe he was more than that.

Now we're stuck with an elitist, soft, northern beaches *head who thinks he is a 'footy man'.

Koch will already be planning the narrative. Brave, 2 prelims in a row, and off day, they all love Kenny, the man to lead us to glory and he'll continue to hide behind his narrative because that's all he's got. A life spent controlling the narrative from a tv station.

Koch is as detached from the real world as anyone I have ever met.

The person who needs to be involved with the club at a working capacity is Warren Tredrea.

I’m not a poster that’s in the know but I am a legit poster that cares.

I would like to get rid of both but from what I can see it is highly likely.

What I want to see is a discussion as a group here to who we should get rid of if we could and why/how it would benefit the club.

If start with a challenge to the board involving Timmy G, George Fiachi and Warren Tredrea (plus whoever they need to put around them for the business know how).

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back