Kochie starts lactation revolution

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It would have been good to see how Ben would go at Port after recovering from his ankle,Glandular,cancer,toe nail injuries..we got shafted on him..But immore upset that Kochie couldnt work Port into his breast feeding media frenzy storm today now come on man..all breast feeding is welcome at Port games..dont waste media opportunites like that...

I'm surprised the headline in the Tiser didn't scream "President of Cash strapped Power hates Women and Babies"

I'm surprised the headline in the Tiser didn't scream "President of Cash strapped Power hates Women and Babies"
Saying women breast feeding in public should be "discreet" is about as misogynistic as you can get. :rolleyes:

Is the regular editor of the 'Tiser on leave? How else could they have missed this golden opportunity.

Is to make something the opposite of vile to unvile or devile? :confused:

Clip3.jpg

I can't help but laugh at these women. Notice all the pictures that have been used with these articles are of fat boganite women. Don't they have more important things to do, like looking after their child.

Oh wait...too busy posting pictures on facebook.

I can't help but laugh at these women. Notice all the pictures that have been used with these articles are of fat boganite women. Don't they have more important things to do, like looking after their child.

Oh wait...too busy posting pictures on facebook.

Apparently 600 breast feeding women and 10,000 teenage boys rocked up to Sunrise studios this morning.

i cant see what is wrong with girls simply putting a light sheet over them to feed. from now on, every girl i see breast feeding, im going to sit next to her and just stare at her t***ies. im allowed to look where i want as much as they are allowed to feed

PS i currently have a 3 month old boy who is being breast fed. My partner always covers herself to feed.

My sister in law was over this weekend just gone, she breast feed the whole time, not once did I see her boob and she was doing it everywhere.

I understand about being discrete, I don't have a problem with the concept of breast feeding in public or what Koch said.

People just want to react for their 15 minutes. Let's not forget Hugh Jackman forgot to get his flu shot, mentioned that at his Golden Globe award and apparently he's now a bad influence to pro vaccinations!

The world is going confrontational mad!

Discretion is not too much to ask for. A bigfooty member is having a go on my wall about my view agreeing with Koch. He said my view was "utterly crazy" and "overtly ridiculous".

He reasoned that Bikinis need to be banned before we can ask for discretion during breast feeding. All of my wat.

Full on mad bro.

I think the mums are right. They are feeding and looking after a hungry baby and they have more on their plate than worrying about whether you are staring at their boobs.

All this attention does is to further discourage self conscious mums from breastfeeding their kids in public and if they cannot do it in public then it makes it more difficult for them to do it full stop which is a bad outcome for the babies.

Grow up and get over it.

I think the mums are right. They are feeding and looking after a hungry baby and they have more on their plate than worrying about whether you are staring at their boobs.

Grow up and get over it.

Most of the pictures posted look like the mums are also very hungry.

911252-breastfeeding-rally.jpg

909355-breastfeeding-rally.jpg

lol media.

I remember as a young kid, a neighbour down the road with a new baby came over for morning tea and just casually flopped her 'normous tit out and started breastfeeding without warning.

That's cool about it being 'natural' and 'desexualised' and 'it's 2013 jeez' for adults, but it can be slightly 'WTFUHHHHHMMMM?' for kids and teenagers who grow up being told to cover up everything from your a-hole to your adam's apple at all times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does everybody continually want everything banned???

You have all become tyrannical enablers.

If you don't like looking at an infant suckling on a breast, utilize the evolutionary wonder of your brain/legs/neck and don't look.

I remember as a young kid, a neighbour down the road with a new baby came over for morning tea and just casually flopped her 'normous tit out and started breastfeeding without warning.

That's cool about it being 'natural' and 'desexualised' and 'it's 2013 jeez' for adults, but it can be slightly 'WTFUHHHHHMMMM?' for kids and teenagers who grow up being told to cover up everything from your a-hole to your adam's apple at all times.

Tribey loves a long Skivvy

Why does everybody continually want everything banned???

You have all become tyrannical enablers.

If you don't like looking at an infant suckling on a breast, utilize the evolutionary wonder of your brain/legs/neck and don't look.

Where does it say anyone wants it banned?

The key word is "DISCRETION". Not "BAN".

Where does it say anyone wants it banned?

The key word is "DISCRETION". Not "BAN".

Your "DISCRETION" is an attempt to "BAN" peoples 'FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR OWN BODIES."

Why should anyone have to take any notice of your puritanical beliefs?

The same goes for drugs and euthanasia. It's none of your business.

Your "DISCRETION" is an attempt to "BAN" peoples a 'FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR OWN BODIES."

Why should anyone have to take any notice of your puritanical bullshit?

Piss off with your bullshit. The same goes for drugs and euthanasia. it's none of your business.

lol...that's totally warped. Time to stop on this topic I think.

Your "DISCRETION" is an attempt to "BAN" peoples 'FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR OWN BODIES."

So if my dehydrated homosexual partner wants to feed on my protein shake when we're out and about I should warm up my jazz hands and get to work?

Why should anyone have to take any notice of your puritanical bullshit?

Piss off with your bullshit. The same goes for drugs and euthanasia. it's none of your business.

What a strange outburst.

I'm a strong advocate of breastfeeding when ever and where ever is required but that first sentence is just ridiculous hyperbole.
I could use that same argument for being able to masturbate in the park when ever I feel like it and clearly that's not something that we want to be happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back