Media KohPhi's S.29 'Boo ******* Shoo' files

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi there SFA'ers

With the Bombers sadly not participating in finals this season, we have been inundated with requests to participate in the various finals match threads to help 'kick things along' and generally add in bursts of humour, jest and frivolity that, let's be honest, some match threads will lack this finals series.

d7mMzaGDYkz4ZBziP6.gif

Well you will be..

As well as participating (through invitation remember) in the various finals match threads, I will be posting my weekly 'boo ******* shoo' files.
Each week, I will nominate a poster who has sooked, cried and generally acted like a girls blouse in the match threads I participate in.

Week 1 Nomination
Art Vandelay

I must admit, I haven't been as active this season as I have been and I'd never heard of him. My first interaction with him was this beautifully written piece of sooky lalaness..

Dear Baghdadi flogs,

it was satisfying seeing you lose the final game I simmed, and thus having given you the final nail in your spoon coffin.
Now kindly fu** off.

You're not in finals

Ooooohhh we are not in finals.. well my spineless friend..

BOO ******* SHOO

giphy-73.gif
giphy-54.gif

Then this was posted..

Nothing in the sweet FA is a highlight, that much is certain.
But the Bombers are certainly a lowlight.

If I was in the LG that caused beez to leave the Bombers, and club legend iDon to consider doing the same I'd have left the league in shame.
But ever since you blindly kneeled at the HaroLad alter you've been a misguided little twat who cares little for others in the league.

From alienating club legends to alienating a sim group with unnecessary team changes. Glad I won't have to deal with that next season.
So for being a noxious little weed that clings to the toxic existence of the feckless and hapless Bombers FC. Kindly fu** off

A sook for the ages..

Again, BOO ******* SHOO

giphy-72.gif
unnamed-6.gif

Thank you Art, it's posters like you who keep the Bombers machine going..

20191120_120020.gif

See you all next week for our next 'BOO ******* SHOO' recipient.

Gero has over 78k posts, 77k that are him whinging and moaning and yet you choose the few that are actually accurate :p
Back the * up. 40k at least are giving off the impression I know about footy arguing with any negative nelly, only to then do a 180 flip when the shittruck inevitably gets delisted.

Also rent free lol. Must have hit a Bombres nerve to get my own fred :rainbow:

Gero has over 78k posts, 77k that are him whinging and moaning and yet you choose the few that are actually accurate :p

It's Gero???

I thought it was some whiny nanna's boi.

Yeah sounds like Gero.

Hi there SFA'ers

With the Bombers sadly not participating in finals this season, we have been inundated with requests to participate in the various finals match threads to help 'kick things along' and generally add in bursts of humour, jest and frivolity that, let's be honest, some match threads will lack this finals series.

View attachment 781992

Well you will be..

As well as participating (through invitation remember) in the various finals match threads, I will be posting my weekly 'boo ******* shoo' files.
Each week, I will nominate a poster who has sooked, cried and generally acted like a girls blouse in the match threads I participate in.

Week 1 Nomination
Art Vandelay

I must admit, I haven't been as active this season as I have been and I'd never heard of him. My first interaction with him was this beautifully written piece of sooky lalaness..

Ooooohhh we are not in finals.. well my spineless friend..

BOO ******* SHOO

View attachment 781995
View attachment 781996

Then this was posted..

A sook for the ages..

Again, BOO ******* SHOO

View attachment 781997
View attachment 781998

Thank you Art, it's posters like you who keep the Bombers machine going..

View attachment 781999

See you all next week for our next 'BOO ******* SHOO' recipient.

Stop the thread now. That constructive feedback that Club Mandalay gave me will not be beaten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back