anchor man

Premiership Player
Apr 6, 2001
Success WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dockers ∧South Fremantle
I don't want to make any one player the scape goat for our lame duck performance on Sunday,but can some one tell me why in gods name you would bring back Steven Joops after having a hamstring injury.Has he ever put together a string of games for us :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:I mean played 7 or 8 on the trot.If he was a match winner then by all means bring him back in straight away but I don't recollect him winning a game for us off his own boot.Give the kid achance to recover and bring him back through the system at West Perth.

Sadly rushing players back has a long history at the dockers.
Micheal is a prime example, for all last year he was playing when he wasnt fit. He was never given the required time to recover and hence why he has been missing for the past 8 games, and will be absence from the next 6 weeks.

Koops is the same, he is in my opinion a match winner, but the guy needs time to recover.

Haselby is on that is looking to be like that.He isnt moving as freely as last year, and definitely has back problems.
We are in a rut, my opinion is as soon as bell is back give haselby a few weeks off.Because god knows we cant afford to not give this kid a full preseason next year and miss him in the opening games of 2002.

WHEN DO WE START TO GIVE KIDS LIKE mCPHEE AND SIMPSON A GO?MAYBE DODD AND WALKER WILL BE LOOKED AT THIS WEEK.DON'T BELIEVE KOOPS TO BE A MATCH WINNER,HE HAS NEVER DONE IT YET.PLAYS TO MUCH IN BURSTS AND NEVER ON SONG FOR LONG PERIODS LIKE WE NEED. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back