Competition KOTW 17: Decider Week

Remove this Banner Ad

InCase

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
50038607.png

The first Kit of the Week of the new year features for the first time, three different stipulations. As most of you are aware, there has been a lot of conversation on the next competition since the finish of away guernsey of the week. The three most popular competition ideas have been, International by Aidencdman, Mergers by OnYaCoxy, and Crossovers by Cory676.

With this KOTW, you will only be allowed to post one guernsey (so if you change your mind at a later date, edit your original post before the competition closes), in one of the categories. Remember that the category with the most entries will be the next feature design competition on this board, so choose wisely; your design is equal to a vote for the competition.

International Guernseys
Each week, you will create a guernsey for countries and leagues from around the world. For this KOTW decider the AFL has announced it will be granting a 19th license to a team from New Zealand. 7 main cities have been narrowed down to the possible locations and bids are now being accepted. You may choose which city you would like to make a bid for, however the colours have been chosen for you.

North Shore,
Colours: Cardinal, Black and White

Auckland,
Colours: Navy, White and Sky Blue

Hamilton,
Colours: Black, Gold and Red

Napier-Hastings,
Colours: Black and White

Wellington,
Colours: Black and Gold

Christchurch,
Colours: Red and Black

Dunedin,
Colours: Blue and Gold

Merger of the Week
Each week you will create a guernsey for a merged team, which will consist of an AFL team, and a team from any sport from around the world (as specified in the stipulations). For this KOTW decider, due to financial difficulties in South Australia you have been asked to create the guernsey for the merged teams of Adelaide, Port Adelaide and the Adelaide Crows.

Crossover of the Week
Each week a sports league will be chosen to crossover to the AFL, you will then create a guernsey from a team within that league, examples Chelsea in the EPL, Bulls in the NBA, etc. The decider features the Twenty20 Cricket Big Bash teams, create a guernsey for any of the teams in this league.

Remember you may only post one entry for the entire competition. It has to be from one of the categories featured. The category with the most entries will then be ran as an individual competition by its creator (Aiden, OnyaCoxy, Cory, unless they want to pass it on to someone else). Your guernsey design counts as a vote, so choose the category based on what you think will make the most sustained enjoyable competition, then create the guernsey. The competition could run a while, so look at the big picture, not just the individual stipulations. If you have any questions, make sure to ask in here or via pm. Don't want any confusion and or complaints at the end of the competition.

Due Date: 7th February 2010
One guernsey only, no alternatives. One home kit maximum. No away guernsey, not clash guernseys. One Kit, One entry, One category.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne Lions (The planned merger between North Melbourne and Fitzroy that never went through)

NorthMelbourneLions-1.png

Am I allowed to enter this even though I made it a while ago? I like what I did with it.

EDIT: Clarifying that this IS NOT my official entry, I'm gonna make a few then decide on one

Doesn't it have to be Port and Adelaide?

IC will this KOTW have a poll?

Yeah, the most guernseys in the category means that competition carries on from agotw.

The best guernsey of all categories is still KOTW 17 winner, and if the winning competition permits, the winner gets to make the first set of rules.

If you read the first post it said competiton by HSSB and Cory676, I don't really care as I have pretty much quit making guernseys, but yeah.

That's great, the original competition thread was still by Cory. If your competition wins then you two will have to figure out how it is run, we are just deciding what the people want for the next competition here, when it's decided the person (Coxy) or people (Aiden and CoolKnot, and obviously Cory and you), will decide how their competition is run.

Really? I thought that was just an example for one possible outcome

time to delete the other two

The stipulations were thought of by the creators (or half the creators...) of the competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back