Competition KOTW 18: University

Remove this Banner Ad

As a former Curtin Uni student, I must say that it is hard to compete with Smeagle's Curtin Uni kits, particular the away kit. That is some exceptional work and, as Gibbyspin said, well worth the wait.

I don't know when this comp ends, or whether or not you're allowed 2 entries, but anywhoo...

My second entry is based on the University of NSW, using their logo as the main idea for the guernseys.

Home
universityofnsw.png

Yes, I know it's a pretty crap colour combination, but that was all I was given.

Away
universityofnswaway.png

Nothing special here, pretty much a white version of the home :eek:.

As always, comments, complements, criticisms etc, etc. You guys should know the drill by now:p

Sorry Stats. I dont mind your jumper but I think there is a bit to much going on with the all the lines and the three different colours. I like the clash alot though.

Yeh I thought the pale blue might of been the way to go because it is a NSW uni and the tounge colour of the lion in the logo.

Also I like the way your putting the shadows in the MS Paint templates

Sorry Stats. I dont mind your jumper but I think there is a bit to much going on with the all the lines and the three different colours. I like the clash alot though.

Yeh I thought the pale blue might of been the way to go because it is a NSW uni and the tounge colour of the lion in the logo.

Also I like the way your putting the shadows in the MS Paint templates
...Which I sorta stole from your templates, GANTY. Thanks.

Also, when's the poll? I'm looking forward to maybe getting my first vote...:eek:;):p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back