Kount down to the Kent show

Remove this Banner Ad

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Lady and gents the kount down has commenced. It’s less than 24 hours until fat Kent makes his much anticipated return. I’m expecting big things and I think TK is going to be back driving the Kent band wagon. If he kicks a few and gets in a fight TK will be in a Kent induced stupor.
This kid can play and if his back is not giving him grief anymore then watch out. His long kicking into the forward line will be brilliant for our forwards and his general campaigner behaviour will put some pep in our step.
Now please don’t play like a fat, slow cripple.

Lady and gents the kount down has commenced. It’s less than 24 hours until fat Kent makes his much anticipated return. I’m expecting big things and I think TK is going to be back driving the Kent band wagon. If he kicks a few and gets in a fight TK will be in a Kent induced stupor.
This kid can play and if his back is not giving him grief anymore then watch out. His long kicking into the forward line will be brilliant for our forwards and his general campaigner behaviour will put some pep in our step.
Now please don’t play like a fat, slow cripple.

I'd love to see Higgins trying to clean up around 40 metres away from our goal only to be mauled by the Kent/Jeffy double tackle, holding the ball, goal.

2 mins later he is trying to run the ball near the boundary line, hears the footsteps, freaks out, shanks the kick, Kent hits him a little too late and drops him, the kick is intercepted, goal.

I froth over Kent a little.

I'd love to see Higgins trying to clean up around 40 metres away from our goal only to be mauled by the Kent/Jeffy double tackle, holding the ball, goal.

2 mins later he is trying to run the ball near the boundary line, hears the footsteps, freaks out, shanks the kick, Kent hits him a little too late and drops him, the kick is intercepted, goal.

I froth over Kent a little.
Nothing too specific there, I like you’re chances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a Kent fan from way back. I’ve just pretended not to be because that might align me with Topkent

I’m back on board. He will kick us 3 impressive goals. And because he is Kent he will do nothing of note for at least 2 quarters also. And he will spray one and get a scorecard of at least 3 clangers.

Ladies and Gentlemen: the Kent is back!!!!

At his best he was really good at applying the forward pressure and was always willing to take the game on with a bit of run when he had the ball. If he brings that I will be happy, even if he shanks some kicks.

At his best he was really good at applying the forward pressure and was always willing to take the game on with a bit of run when he had the ball. If he brings that I will be happy, even if he shanks some kicks.
Oh he will shank some. Otherwise it wouldn’t be true Kent.

Will be able to tell in the first couple contests he is involved in whether he is cooked. If that back is still a problem at all he is gone end of 2018.

Really hope he comes good because he is a good player to watch and brings a different dynamic to our forward setup, but I’m not holding my breath.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back