Kount down to the Kent show

Remove this Banner Ad

I am surprised to see him back this week. IMO needed another couple of weeks at Casey. Goodwin will be the hero with this selection Irene up with egg on his face. Kent's pace is handy, especially with Hunt out, but the guy can't kick and struggles to get his hands on the ball. So his forward pressure will have to be super today for him to keep his spot.

No one better on our list at hitting someone a half step after they have disposed of the footy.

My main man's gonna play this exact game.

-Absolutely pummel a couple of unsuspecting people
-Kick one out on the full from the ruck circle
-snag 2 goals in junk time in the last
- run underneath a couple of kicks where he is 15m clear

All I wanna see is him back doing his chase down tackles and shredding campaigners in tackles again and the Kent Klub will be back

I’m a Kent fan from way back. I’ve just pretended not to be because that might align me with Topkent

I’m back on board. He will kick us 3 impressive goals. And because he is Kent he will do nothing of note for at least 2 quarters also. And he will spray one and get a scorecard of at least 3 clangers.

Ladies and Gentlemen: the Kent is back!!!!

Welcome to the dark side, ProperKent

I honestly thought he'd been delisted, perhaps it was just wishful thinking /sigh

I still think he's a useless pie eater but I've taken a different tact with Kent. I've just picked him up on Ultimate Footy, this way if he does somehow managed to put in a halfway decent game I can bask in the glory of a fantasy footy win, proudly pointing out my brilliant strategy and forward thinking whilst laughing at everyone else...ha ha ha, then pointing out to all the naysayers that Goodwin really is a master coach.

If he spuds it up again though i can hold onto standard BF mantra of 'I told you so, he's a lazy so and so, i've never liked him and he really should have been delisted, geez Goodwin is useless'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back