List Mgmt. Krakouer Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

The no AFL in the SNaffell grassrooters would be circling wouldn't they? he could roll up casual and kick bags out of a forward pocket

Ah, s**t. Knew it was coming but still. Big fan of Krak from way back when. His footy intuition was something else. Classy, clever and composed. Desperately wanted him to reach his, nope, I'm not gonna say the "P" word. Good luck Krak in whatever you do...

Have to admire his efforts to force himself out of the proverbial wilderness pushing over 100kg in the amateurs in WA to get over to Adelaide and commit to the Magpies. Great work by the club to facilitate it and support him right through. Hope and am sure he remains in touch with the club through the indigenous program.

Sadly commitment appeared to wane this year with those unprofessional off-field efforts. To me, from what I saw, Hinkley and the selection panel had it right with him over past three years he didn't warrant much if any further opportunity at AFL level than what he received. Had some nice moments but on the whole they were fleeting over the course of his second stint with us.

There was obviously a fair bit more he could've achieved with some better decisions, but I hope the experience of the highs and lows of an AFL career has set him up for a successful future post-footy. With the club I think he does know there's a support network there to help him achieve whatever he sets his mind towards.

Good luck to him and hope he stays the course on the path he decided upon in 2013/14.

Thanks for coming back Krak and at least giving the club and your team mates about 75% effort about 80% of the time.

Good luck with whatever lies in front of you!

I think its necessary for the development of our list.. They won't provide enough consistently enough unfortunately
Probably right unfortunately. Just a shame Gus wasn't able to make a triumphant return to afl like ryder.

What do you mean? Paul V came to the club at the end of 2010, all we had before that was a very small Power Cup program for a couple of years before he got here. Krak was a dad before he was 21, and didn't tell the club until a few months after his kid was born at the start of 2009, and he walked out at end of 2010. Who else has that happened to?
2010 That's seven years , plenty of s**t's happened in that time , don't need to remind anyone do I ?

2010 That's seven years , plenty of s**t's happened in that time , don't need to remind anyone do I ?
Yes please do. What the hell is your point?

I was really pleased for Nathan when he came back to Port and seemed to have got his life back on track. Now that he is retiring, I would like to see him still involved with the club in some way so he still has that support. Whatever he does next, I wish him well and hope he has a good life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish Krak all the best, I hope he is still around the club in some capacity or otherwise pursuing whatever he is happy doing.
Its a shame we never saw the best more frequently, I always believed his ceiling was pretty high, but thats the way it works out sometimes,

All the best krak thanks for your time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back