Universal Love Kreuzer announces Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't think this news would get to me as much as it has. Sucks to think we wont see him go around again.
Can't blame him with his body issues, he certainly gave his heart and soul to the club and for that I cant thank this man enough for the many highlights and going into the trenches for us baggers.
Thanks Matty...champion in my eyes!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate that this announcement has been taken from him by the media. Classless.

Kruzer gave his all, talent and effort never questioned. Shame his body didn't hold up. But got everything out of what he had.

If it was Sam Edmund I would think there would have been some collaboration

Thanks for the memories Humphry, and for always giving 110%. Myself like many others said and felt we were a better side when Kreuzer was in the team, just wish injuries didn't play such a part in his career.

I'll never forget the Port game in 2016 when Kroooz kicked the sealer, and my mate and I acting like absolute dills when the goal went through

Last edited:
Let's leave the what could have been talk and focus on the what was.

Players like this don't walk into a club too often...committed, unconditional, selfless from day one. A Doull like ability to inspire by way of deed rather than word.

He's one player I've remained genuinely excited to see run out and compete, even as my passion for the game had dwindled a bit. The whole family glassed up a bit at this news.

Go well in retirement MK.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back