kris massie!

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke_L_ROKS

Rookie
Mar 28, 2002
in a house
Other Teams
cArLtOn
Seeing as im not from Adelaide, i was just wondering if anybody has news on kris massie and the cf syndrome???:confused:
being a carlton supporter just wanna know how he's doing!
thnx

Originally posted by Luke_L_ROKS
Seeing as im not from Adelaide, i was just wondering if anybody has news on kris massie and the cf syndrome???:confused:
thnx

Only this from Macca23's training thread.

Kris Massie is on a modified running program with his mild dose ofChronic Fatigue - seems to be running okay but don't know how he feels.

Cheers.

Originally posted by Luke_L_ROKS
thnx

Talking about Kris Massie on 5AA the other day John Reid confirmed that Massie has been able to increase his running program without discomfort and said that provided Massie had no setbacks that he would be joining full training about the start of the Wizard Cup time, i.e. around mid to late February.

I thought that Massie showed in our prelim loss to Colingwood just how well he can play, and look forward to him hopefully making a full recovery very soon, as prior to him getting this CFS I thought that 2003 would be the year in which Massie really blossomed as a footballer.

Re: Re: kris massie!

Originally posted by macca23
I thought that Massie showed in our prelim loss to Colingwood just how well he can play, and look forward to him hopefully making a full recovery very soon, as prior to him getting this CFS I though that 2003 would be the year in which Massie really blossomed as a footballer.

Couldn't agree with you more. I really like Kris as a player and the way he gives 110% every time he puts on the jumper. He is a 250-300 game player if he can stay relatively injury free. I see him as a replacement for Smart;)

I'm a bit concerned that he is too slow.

His endeavor can't be questioned. He has a good ability to get a fist to the ball in defensive situations and his height gives him a good advantage against small players but his leg speed and decision making speed seem to be poor at times.

I am happy to have him and think he makes a solid backup player but too often this year his leg speed and reaction speed were found out.

I hope he has a better year this year and proves me wrong but with his CFS and interrupted preseason it will be tough for him.

Originally posted by ****
I'm a bit concerned that he is too slow.

His endeavor can't be questioned. He has a good ability to get a fist to the ball in defensive situations and his height gives him a good advantage against small players but his leg speed and decision making speed seem to be poor at times.

I am happy to have him and think he makes a solid backup player but too often this year his leg speed and reaction speed were found out.

I hope he has a better year this year and proves me wrong but with his CFS and interrupted preseason it will be tough for him.

That was my only concern as well ****, if he can find a yard or 2 of extra pace especially over the first 5 mtrs he really could be a regular choice for the starting 18,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back