Past Kristian Jaksch

Remove this Banner Ad

Can people quit it with these types of posts? No wonder opposition posters constantly write the same BS.

Of all the players to have left only Jacobs was the one to break out. Waite, Betts, Tuohy etc were already good players when they left.

With all due respect, I will post whatever I like within the forum guidelines.
But just to add some more reasoning as to why I said what I said. Jaksch has shown some good signs toward the end of this year. It is possible he could break out if given another opportunity where he is correctly guided. But it is purely speculation on my part due to his ability vs his determination. I hope he goes on with it for his benefit, it is nothing against Carlton directly.

Could've picked up Peter Wright with pick 7....... *sighs*
Ruck backup playing as tall forward. Now that would be handy right now. Never liked the trade, especially when Rogers went the speculative Boekhorst. Thanks Rogers for your everlasting crapness. (Bar Cripps. Thx for that:p)

With all due respect, I will post whatever I like within the forum guidelines.
But just to add some more reasoning as to why I said what I said. Jaksch has shown some good signs toward the end of this year. It is possible he could break out if given another opportunity where he is correctly guided. But it is purely speculation on my part due to his ability vs his determination. I hope he goes on with it for his benefit, it is nothing against Carlton directly.
You can post whatever you like but I can also call you out if you're going to post rubbish. What players outside of Jacobs and Kennedy (if you want to count him) have had breakout seasons after leaving us?

He had a pathetic physique for an AFL footballer in the system as long as he was. No definition what so ever.

I actually feel slightly cleansed he is no longer on our list.
I remember being blown away early in 2015 by how slow he looked for a key position player. Wasn't Matthew Watson levels of slow but he just had no strength or explosion playing as a defender.

Watching him two years later he didn't look any different.

You can post whatever you like but I can also call you out if you're going to post rubbish. What players outside of Jacobs and Kennedy (if you want to count him) have had breakout seasons after leaving us?
Was I referring to any other players in my post? I was talking about Jaksch. This is a thread about this player, not others you mention.

Tuohy, Betts, Waite and Garlett (AA-this year)....just off my head.
A breakout year is when a player takes a significant leap as a player.

Tuohy was great for us last year, he just didn't get any attention because he played for a bottom side. I remember there was one story about him being an elite defender and the general AFL community laughed at it. Now many are raving about how handy he is.

Eddie Betts was a 50 goal forward at Carlton. He certainly upped his goalkicking at the Crows but he was already elite at Carlton.

We all knew Jarrad Waite was a gun player. He just couldn't stay on the field at Carlton.

Garlett kicked 48 goals for us back in 2011. Again another case of the general AFL world acting like he did nothing at Carlton.

Jaksch is not even remotely similar to any of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casboult vs KJ
Both can mark
Only one can kick goals from outside fifty. KJ
Only one can kick with confidence from 10 meter out. KJ
One get opportunities. Casboult

One takes his job seriously, one doesn't.

One weighs >100kg, the other weighs <90kg.

What players outside of Jacobs and Kennedy (if you want to count him) have had breakout seasons after leaving us?
Few.

Given how shitful our midfield is, the only ones I was sad about in the past couple of years were Holman and Walsh. They haven't gone onto bigger and better things but were only 20 and 19 at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back