Kristina Keneally - Labor's Mean Queen Of Failing Up

Remove this Banner Ad

No pardon about it, Albo is going to win which is bad enough, but the fact Keneally will be given a role of any importance scares the bejesus out of me...the whole nation will be saying "pardon" by the end of the year!

What are you afraid of happening that scares you so much?

No pardon about it, Albo is going to win which is bad enough, but the fact Keneally will be given a role of any importance scares the bejesus out of me...the whole nation will be saying "pardon" by the end of the year!

So 9 years of rorts and corruption is ok …. As long as it doesn’t affect you.

She didn't have meetings with "First Nations groups".

lol, what?

The article clearly states that her trip included a fund-raiser. It didn't dispute that she was intending on meeting First Nations groups. It was a pretty snide and pointless comment, but from news.com.au, what would you expect? They've been trying to sling mud over Kimberly Kitching's death for weeks.

Meanwhile, Morrison's own party call him a liar, bully and psychopath, and that typically gets a minor headline for a single day.

I guess maybe because it isn't "news".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the King of failing up is Prime Minister and the Queen is Deputy Leader of the Opposition in the Senate.

Just goes to show how much further women have to go.

As long as they don't stand in the way of men like Sharma & Frydenderrrrrr becoming great men.

:sick::sick:

As opposed to Morrison, Stewart, Colbeck, Tudge, Porter, Canavan, McKenzie, Ley, Pitt, Tehan, Reynolds, Taylor, Hawke, Wilson, Stoker, etc etc etc... who have all proven themselves to be utterly useless, utterly corrupt, both at the same time, or the few specials who are utterly useless at being utterly corrupt.

This is the biggest shitshow in history, Keneally will be a ray of sunshine in comparison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back