Game Day KROCK Re-airs the 2009 GF....Sunday April 12 2020 2 PM MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Sel down the line... Ling... to Rooke..

Mooney kicks to Rooke and he's MARKED IT

GO Catters

SIREN....

Rooke goes back and kicks the goal....

WE are Geelong the Greatest team of aLL!!

MArgin is 2 goals !!!

Cats win!!!!

GO CAtters

SIREN....

MArgin is 2 goals !!!

Cats win!!!!

GO CAtters
Thanks again dazbroncos. I listened again yesterday-in the car- and wondered how I survived that game. I had forgotten how close it was with only a few mins to go. Scarlett got it right to run the ball through, gave us possession and then Harry just won it for us. He was so good that day.

Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can access footage of the 09 GF with the K Rock call? Of course there is plenty of ways to watch with the standards ch10 call, but hoping to watch with the family tomorrow and a bit of k rock Geelong bias never hurts...

Side note dazbroncos loved reading what is basically a one man thread of your reaction last weekend haha, love ya work mate!

Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can access footage of the 09 GF with the K Rock call? Of course there is plenty of ways to watch with the standards ch10 call, but hoping to watch with the family tomorrow and a bit of k rock Geelong bias never hurts...

Side note dazbroncos loved reading what is basically a one man thread of your reaction last weekend haha, love ya work mate!
The DVD BOX set of the 07 09 and 11 ( all separate box sets per year) have the choice of calls for each GF.
Allcome with the KROCK call.

Back in the day there were 100 a ping... now they are much cheaper.

As for online... im not sure.

GO Catters

SIREN....

MArgin is 2 goals !!!

Cats win!!!!

GO CAtters
Drunk? Or

The DVD BOX set of the 07 09 and 11 ( all separate box sets per year) have the choice of calls for each GF.
Allcome with the KROCK call.

Back in the day there were 100 a ping... now they are much cheaper.

As for online... im not sure.

GO Catters
Cheers daz, amazing how as time goes on I'd forgotten DVDs even existed... found the collection and sure enough i've got not one but two copies of it so we're good to go :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back