Toast Kudos To Brad Scott Thread !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Weren’t you the guy who started the Bye Bye Brad thread and told all those Brad Scott supporters to “piss off to the kudos thread”? What are you doing here?

Why don’t you take your own advice and keep throwing your toys out of the cot in your own thread pal.
I’m celebrating Ninth!!

YAY!!

I don't know what your point is, I said "Brad holds great faith in his senior core" and you turned it into gifting games, I don't think they are the same thing.

It's pretty simple. The full text of what you said is "Brad holds great faith in his senior core, and it is hard to argue when we have a year like 2018 and finish just outside the 8, when in reality we should have been far lower. Brad selects for the now and doesn't gift games,"

I responded that he does gift games. It's irrelevant to me as to whether or not they are in the senior core in which you assert he holds great faith. If they're not performing, they should not be immune to being dropped.

It's pretty simple. The full text of what you said is "Brad holds great faith in his senior core, and it is hard to argue when we have a year like 2018 and finish just outside the 8, when in reality we should have been far lower. Brad selects for the now and doesn't gift games,"

I responded that he does gift games. It's irrelevant to me as to whether or not they are in the senior core in which you assert he holds great faith. If they're not performing, they should not be immune to being dropped.
fair enough, some days I don't read all of what I write ;)

how the idiot doesn't understand this concept himself is beyond me.

What I can’t work out is that dropping out of form players and rewarding good efforts in the Magoos objectively leads to improved performance - why our match committee sticks phat with out of form players is befuddling

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What I can’t work out is that dropping out of form players and rewarding good efforts in the Magoos objectively leads to improved performance - why our match committee sticks phat with out of form players is befuddling

Drove me nuts all year mate, 5-6 players getting regular games and never dropped.
Without injuries how many non forced changes did we make this year? probably less than 10

Yep.

Drove me nuts all year mate, 5-6 players getting regular games and never dropped.
Without injuries how many non forced changes did we make this year? probably less than 10

Yep.

All good, except he does gift games, e.g. Tarrant, McDonald, Atley, Clarke, Macmillan and Hrovat all stayed in the team after stinking it up over a period of weeks.
This. Underperforming senior players get gifted games whereas players in good form in the VFL don't or they get one game and are replaced by a favorite returning from injury. Its a bit hard to pin down how he makes these calls. Eg. LMac has been an automatic selection from day 1 but most young players tend to do their apprenticeship in the VFL for 2 years. Simpkin has been similar to L Mac. Jed and BJ were both in/out players but are now automatic selections. Occasionally underperforming senior players get dropped eg. Thomas and Swallow but it does take epic level spuddery. Personally I'd like to see more of Beveridge style approach to keep the seniors on their toes but have given up on expecting to see this. One plus with the current approach is that it does seem to motivate the younger players to work hard on their game. eg Jacobs and Anderson.

Weren’t you the guy who started the Bye Bye Brad thread and told all those Brad Scott supporters to “piss off to the kudos thread”? What are you doing here?

Why don’t you take your own advice and keep throwing your toys out of the cot in your own thread pal.

Mr Blonde goes BANG!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back