Toast Kudos To Brad Scott Thread !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

But mate, we shouldn't accept mediocrity. Just winning nine games at this stage of the year is unacceptable. We should have won the premiership by now or sack Scotts!

At this point in the season we should have won three premierships. SACK SCOTTS.

Hahahaha, I love that last paragraph. Oh, the irony.

Calling for patience and waiting to see were we are later in the year before mocking the Sack Scotts brigade.

Is this the same Sack Scotts brigade that waited patiently until the end of the season last year before spewing out all those vitriolic posts towards him, wanting his head on a platter?

Bigfooty Law #249 - regardless of the fact that it's a completely subjective (and therefore completely vague) notion, one must never question use of the "criticism was warranted at the time" disclaimer.

At this point in the season we should have won three premierships. SACK SCOTTS.

business-commerce-flogging_a_dead_horse-tv_movies-tv_films-television_movies-television_films-tcrn1653_low.jpg

With North sitting pretty on 9-0, there hasn't been enough opportunities to demand Scotts sacking. I would therefore like to bring everyone's attention to Brad Scott's inappropriately bushy sideburns.

upload_2016-5-23_21-25-58.png

Sack Scotts!

With North sitting pretty on 9-0, there hasn't been enough opportunities to demand Scotts sacking. I would therefore like to bring everyone's attention to Brad Scott's inappropriately bushy sideburns.

View attachment 249924

Sack Scotts!

A Tsumani of Sack Scotts is coming if we dont keep winning.

Stein look

Wait wat...you had players on notice Rd 2!

Irony:
  1. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
Source: Dictionary.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBH, I think my breed of irony just looks (is) stupid.

We're not in front of Richmond yet.

Sack Scotts!

Scott for mine had a poor game.

Whilst the injuries were crippling in terms of the result hence not his fault, to basically do nothing to change it up was very disappointing, showed no initiative and for mine missed an opportunity to test other ideas.

Firstly I don't know why we can't employ a hard tag just because Jacobs is out. We have other players who could fulfill such a role, at least to a certain extent, when its clear it has helped us win games in the past. Instead, we see Dangerfield running around by himself, and standing at stoppages with no attention, whilst completely cutting us to shreds. Was frustrating as it appeared like no plan or work had been put in prior to curb him, with the Gibson attention an afterthought and too late.

Our fwd line was clearly dysfunctional and not helped by delivery, so why not move Drew or Waite, inject more pace up fwd, swap players where possible and try and be less predictable? For mine we had nothing to lose by testing players in different roles, it was clear the game was slipping (or had slipped) away.

It's fine to have a set/strict strategy when things are going well, but after half time we looked very inflexible. For mine that is a major worry going forward as it may be we need alternate strategies and players taking/performing different roles to win big games when things are not going our way.

I also suspect we went in with Goldstein not 100% right, when we had Daw ready to go as back-up, although that is based on performance and it may be he just had an off night.

Hoping for better strategy and a more flexible performance from Scott against the Hawks.

The main board want us to Sack Scotts! if we don't win the premiership this year!

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/should-brad-scott-be-sacked.1134302/
It's somewhat amusing how these morons view list management in such simplistic terms. If Brad Scott doesn't deliver us a flag in 2016/2017 I won't view this period as a failure. We've played some great football, have been good to watch and have developed a structure/brand that wins finals...A total rebuild is a luxury that only the bigger clubs can afford. If we had a period of lower ladder finishes, the AFL and all the other clubs and media would all be looking to shunt us off to the next AFL frontier....Plus a total rebuild is no guarantee of flag success... Just ask Collingwood fans how they feel about a rebuild? What do Bucks and the FlagPies do now? Reboot the rebuild? In this case it's a Fremantle fan trying to deflect some heat on to another club but there's no shortage of simpletons in the media who are dying to label us a failure if we don't win a flag this year....Personally, I'll just be grateful to Brad for delivering us a period of sustained success and some stirring finals wins. Being a Nth supporter has been fantastic over the past 2 years.....At least we've been good to watch unlike Fremantle. A flag is just the cherry on top, will be amazing if it happened but not holding my breath...:cherries:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back