Toast Kudos To Brad Scott Thread !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha what happened in the other thread?

Bloody_Keyboard_Guy.gif

Hard to play with no balls!
You sooked when we beat Ess in a final, sooked the following week when we beat the Cats. They were as enjoyable wins as we have had since 1999.

If your going to sook after great wins then you have a serious sooking issue. Talk to friends or family and get some help.

You sooked when we beat Ess in a final, sooked the following week when we beat the Cats. They were as enjoyable wins as we have had since 1999.

If your going to sook after great wins then you have a serious sooking issue. Talk to friends or family and get some help.

If I could get to work my 'sook search' function on my phone I would go back into my GD Threads and find them.

But I can't.

So I go to sleep.

Our GF in that era was 'the Bali McCartney' game.

Just magical.

Thought he was solid tonight but would have preferred harder questions on the underperforming players.

I just get this feeling based on what he says that he will leave before his contract is up - he just seems like he knows 8 years is a long time and maybe a new voice might be the way to go at some point.

I really hope he can be the guy that brings us back though - he genuinely loves our club.

You're the only one who sooks when we win. You're the only one who proactively wants us to lose. You must be the happiest supporter ever, bet you've really loved the last 10 months.

What did he say?
Giant Roo posted the interview on the Josh Kelly thread. Probably should move it across here as he was really good. Kind of filled me with hope when up until this moment I had had none and had been actively campaigning his immediate sacking for the last month.

Giant Roo posted the interview on the Josh Kelly thread. Probably should move it across here as he was really good. Kind of filled me with hope when up until this moment I had had none and had been actively campaigning his immediate sacking for the last month.

Cheers mate.

You're the only one who sooks when we win. You're the only one who proactively wants us to lose. You must be the happiest supporter ever, bet you've really loved the last 10 months.
Maybe take some time to read this thread to see how much I enjoy winning.

2014:
Come back from 33 points down against our biggest rival in a final - you sooked.
Beat the Cats the following week - you sooked again.

2015:
Beat the Tigers in front of 90k - you disappeared,
Beat the Swans in NSW and you again hid.

9- 0 - and again you went into hiding.

I am happy to bump everytime you sooked after a win in this thread - you can do the same when I sooked when we won. You're just going to end up looking like a bigger keyboard coward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wild Brad Scotts biggest influence is from the final siren to the first bounce of the next game. Again he failed. We should never have been in the situation we were. If we had a decent coach we would have smashed *. They are a shitful club and a shitful team. It was Wild Brad Scott that gave them a sniff!
Sook after the come back!!

oh dear? Are you surprised we made it to top 4? I thought your said we weren't good enough! Kudos to Brad, he got us there, I dont agree with the way he did it but he got us there so well done to him. I never doubted this group of players was good enough to be top 4 THIS YEAR and yep we are.

One thing is for sure, despite Brad saying it was an easy fix, we are still yet to know what to do in the last 5 minutes when a team has a run on and we have the lead. Some of the decision making in the last 5 minutes was deplorable. Brad has been unable to teach the guys how to ice the clock. Thank god for Sugars smother and Goldies mark.
Sooking after the cats final.

Sooking after the cats final.
ha ha, you quoted a post that is still a problem, and he came up with the same response this time as well "easy fix". Nice work. Probably don't even see the irony.

Not one of those posts is sooking about a win. You are the only one that ever stated you want us to lose. You want a top 5 draft pick so bad you are actually barracking for us to lose. No supporter does that ever...except Melbourne. Speaking of which, got your ski pass yet?

You've never had faith in the team, always thought we weren't good enough. I'm starting to think that you are Homer Simpson, don't aim high so you wont be disappointed.

I didnt even know this thread even existed. The other one I learnt to avoid seemed to be at the top a lot of the time unfortunately.

ha ha, you quoted a post that is still a problem, and he came up with the same response this time as well "easy fix". Nice work. Probably don't even see the irony.

Not one of those posts is sooking about a win. You are the only one that ever stated you want us to lose. You want a top 5 draft pick so bad you are actually barracking for us to lose. No supporter does that ever...except Melbourne. Speaking of which, got your ski pass yet?

You've never had faith in the team, always thought we weren't good enough. I'm starting to think that you are Homer Simpson, don't aim high so you wont be disappointed.
Bump my sooking posts? Unless yet again you are posting rubbish. I can bump all day long as 90% of your posting is sooking. Get some help - really there are options to help. Life is better when your happy.

Maybe take some time to read this thread to see how much I enjoy winning.

2014:
Come back from 33 points down against our biggest rival in a final - you sooked.
Beat the Cats the following week - you sooked again.

2015:
Beat the Tigers in front of 90k - you disappeared,
Beat the Swans in NSW and you again hid.

9- 0 - and again you went into hiding.

I am happy to bump everytime you sooked after a win in this thread - you can do the same when I sooked when we won. You're just going to end up looking like a bigger keyboard coward.
How many flags did we win in those years? How many times did we finish in the top 4 to give us a realistic shot at a premiership, despite finals performances clearly showing we had enough talent on the list to do it? It's possible to enjoy the good times for what they are but also be disappointed that we didn't go further when we should have.

Also, seeing as you think coaches are glorified baby sitters and it's only a draft pick number that defines talent, how to you account for Collingwood's struggles this season? They've got an abundance of top draft picks on their list, I thought that mean that they should be good?

How many flags did we win in those years? How many times did we finish in the top 4 to give us a realistic shot at a premiership, despite finals performances clearly showing we had enough talent on the list to do it? It's possible to enjoy the good times for what they are but also be disappointed that we didn't go further when we should have.

Also, seeing as you think coaches are glorified baby sitters and it's only a draft pick number that defines talent, how to you account for Collingwood's struggles this season? They've got an abundance of top draft picks on their list, I thought that mean that they should be good?

we never had the talent though....we clearly over-performed in those finals series. FWIW we were never going to have the talent when we were rebuilding while GC and GWS were taking all the first rounders.

we never had the talent though....we clearly over-performed in those finals series. FWIW we were never going to have the talent when we were rebuilding while GC and GWS were taking all the first rounders.
This may be a controversial point for some, but I totally agree. We were a 7.5-8 out of 10 list at our best. What hurts is that last year the Dogs were not much better IMO, just all our injuries happend to players who bolstered our run and provided options in transition, which is where we fell down. 2016 was the only year we were in with a real shot IMO.

It might be an unpopular opinion, but I thought we did have the talent. I thought we under performed in the H&A season as opposed to over performing in finals. That was our level imo.

We were cooked by the time we got to the Sydney prelim because we had to go the long way round as a result of not finishing top 4. And if we had have had a home prelim against the Eagles, and the associated fair umpiring, I would have backed us to win. Again, that would have been the case if we were consistent enough to finish in the top 4. We had a decent record against the good sides over that period, yet we would shoot ourselves in the foot when we would become complacent and lose to the likes of Gold Coast, who were poor. We would get on a good run and then lose, or our run would start too late into the season after a slow start. Both of which were mistakes of the coaching staff.

Edit: Haha interestingly enough B Tron we both think those arguments controversial/unpopular.

Bump my sooking posts? Unless yet again you are posting rubbish. I can bump all day long as 90% of your posting is sooking. Get some help - really there are options to help. Life is better when your happy.
When did I ever say you sook? Of course you don't sook, you barrack for us to lose. You want a top 5 pick, and are happy for us to lose to get it. The only reason you are happy is because we haven't won for 9 months. You've had 9 months of rejoicing and yep, you couldn't be happier.

It might be an unpopular opinion, but I thought we did have the talent. I thought we under performed in the H&A season as opposed to over performing in finals. That was our level imo.

We were cooked by the time we got to the Sydney prelim because we had to go the long way round as a result of not finishing top 4. And if we had have had a home prelim against the Eagles, and the associated fair umpiring, I would have backed us to win. Again, that would have been the case if we were consistent enough to finish in the top 4. We had a decent record against the good sides over that period, yet we would shoot ourselves in the foot when we would become complacent and lose to the likes of Gold Coast, who were poor. We would get on a good run and then lose, or our run would start too late into the season after a slow start. Both of which were mistakes of the coaching staff.

Edit: Haha interestingly enough B Tron we both think those arguments controversial/unpopular.

Not sure you're watching the same team - last year without injuries we had our best side, we went 9-0 but the only decent win we had was over the dogs, where we were defensive, and slowed and controlled the game to go on our terms. We barely got over the line against the dees and saints, and all this was due to our experience with smart structuring and winning the contested ball. When the ball was on the outside and they were rebounding, we had no hope except they may make a stupid skill error or decision which fortunately they did. Our pressure was what made our wins happen because it was the only way we could bring these more skillful side down to our level, and make it congested. It was even obvious against essendon*, their young talented kids were taking us on and winning in the second half, it was so cringe to watch.

Talent wise we had F-all. Our WHOLE midfield never get consecutive games were they get 30+ possies, other teams have mids that get this in one player!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back