Toast Kudos To Brad Scott Thread !!!

Deadeyeroo

Cancelled
May 18, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That's pretty much how I feel and I'm in the pro Scotts camp.

If we don't make finals I wouldn't want an extension either, but we need to find a suitable replacement first. But I won't go on about it here if he gets one anyway.

I'm prepared to give him a bit more slack because he started out with us as a new coach and seemed to develop into someone with a vision and a method for making our side more successful than it could have been. I think he's done well and got the best out of the players, up to a point. The last year and a bit has been disappointing tho. (Even tho I think he's done ok this year. Two of those close losses being wins and I'd be so much more happy about things tho.) Probably under more adversity than he's been for a while. I think the younger players are developing well. Guys like Brown, Garner and Turner are impressive imo. LMac - :thumbsu:. Tarrant has come on very well, and these younger players are really showing something. I would have preferred we were flag winners but that we aren't isn't just on Scott's head.

He has weaknesses, or limits and if he can't make it work with those weaknesses next year then we probably do need to start again given how many young players we have coming on.

I guess if the year started badly then they gelled and started playing like Sydney are now but just missed finals I might want to see how they went the next year as well and be okay with an extension. But we'd all be raving about the future if that happened. It'd have to be a stand out thing.

There's no way I'd say all that on the other thread. Its too polarised.

Really.... I think we'd have a premiership by now with a top line coach. 2015 was our year but as usual we lost games we we're expected to win. Story of his coaching career.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Hey Brad - congrates on the extension - how do you feel about all those that have no idea about coaching that are now sooking??

208242-brad-scott.jpg

Fair enough - my response as well. Good Luck!!!

Back