Society/Culture Kuwaiti babies thrown from incubators by Iraqi soldiers - inaugural Gulf War LIE

Remove this Banner Ad

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
example of propaganda and manipulation from US State Dp't, from the inaugural (lets give it some gloss) Gulf War.

LIE, performance is indeed worthy of an academy award, Iraqi soldiers threw Kuwait babies from incubators. Actress was not nominated, but she was the Kuwaiti ambassador's daughter.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ib6wL55EoM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ib6wL55EoM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

that youtube was from the top of the search on youtube, the guy may or may not be a crank. But the first 2 minutes 10 seconds is nonetheless relevant. Someone else can impugn that guy, but the material can be got from the other youtube hits, I just needed a link on this, seeing the dogs of war are likely to be unleashed on Iran.

that youtube was from the top of the search on youtube, the guy may or may not be a crank. But the first 2 minutes 10 seconds is nonetheless relevant. Someone else can impugn that guy, but the material can be got from the other youtube hits, I just needed a link on this, seeing the dogs of war are likely to be unleashed on Iran.

Got any Youtube clips of the Iraqi army gassing the Kurds? No? Oh, dont tell me that was a lie too!

So they merely invaded and occupied Kuwait, burned 600 oil wells (causing massive economic and environmental damage), caused nearly half the population to flee the country. Not to mention the use of chemical weapons against Iran a decade earlier.

Those poor, misrepresented Iraquis. They should sue for the damage to their reputation.

So they merely invaded and occupied Kuwait, burned 600 oil wells (causing massive economic and environmental damage), caused nearly half the population to flee the country. Not to mention the use of chemical weapons against Iran a decade earlier.

Those poor, misrepresented Iraquis. They should sue for the damage to their reputation.

They were the Good Guys when they used the chems against evil Iran.

Get with the line.

Don't forget Saddam's ELITE REPUBLICAN GUARD :eek: those guys ate Sherman tanks for breakfast.

they were meant to be the crackest of crack troops and they turned out to be the whackest of whack.

I recall the hype - SAS, Green berets, marines, seals all rolled into one with a deathwish for infidels and a desire to protect saddam with their lives.

Oh the poor Iraqis aggressors. I love how people here like to defend the aggressors and attack the defenders, like they do with Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.

He wasnt an agressor he was a liberator!

che-guevara1232976553.jpg

Oh the poor Iraqis aggressors. I love how people here like to defend the aggressors and attack the defenders, like they do with Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.

Go **** yourself.

Show me ONE post where I've ever defended Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan. My Grandad spent three and a half years in a Nazi POW camp and the only member of the family he'd ever talk to about it was me. Talking about how after the Germans pissed off from the camp in early 45 and him and a few mates were heading west to avoid being taken by the Red Army, they slept in an abandoned house one night and a dog - obviously the family pet - turned up and my Grandad smashed it over the head with a rock and they cooked it and ate it because they were so hungry.

So don't you ever try that stuff again.

As regards Hussein. He was a bloodthirsty tyrant - and I'll think you'll find the real opposition to him came from those danged lefties in the early 80s. You know, when he was all cozy and a good friend of the 'democratic West'.

As regards the invasion of Kuwait ... Kuwait was a dirty shithole dictatorship every bit as bad as Iraq. Worse in fact, because at least in Saddam's Iraq the backward superstitition that is radical Islam was crushed.

Kuwait was a former province of Iraq, itself a creation of British divide and rule imperialism. The Kuwaitis were stealing oil from Iraq in contravention of international law.

The Iraqis certainly invaded - after getting the nod and the wink from the US - and while any act of war is awful, it certainly didn't warrant the massive over-reaction by the US.

Two questions for you now you've popped your head up:

1) If the Iraqis were such evil aggressors, why was Hussein allowed to remain in power afterwards, with the US encouraging the Shia in the south to revolt and then abandoning them to their brital fate.

2) Do you support the massacre of thousands of retreating and often unarmed Iraqi conscripts on the Highway of Death?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swap Kuwait for Ukraine and Iraq for Russia

Georgia would be a more accurate comparison.

Look, I have no time for Hussein.

But the unavoidable facts are that:

a) Hussein was a murderous tyrant

b) the Kuwaitis royal family are/were tyrants

c) the Kuwaitis were stealing Iraqi oil

d) if there wasn't a huge amount of oil under their shitty sand, the Kuwaits and Iraqis would have been left alone to fight their squalid little tribal dispute like folks who don't have Texas Tea.

e) this TheBloods tosspot can get to **** for daring to suggest that I've ever defended Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan.

I'm well aware of the various Russian accusations as regards Ukraine and gas.

Much of that stuff, like the various lies told during the Georgia war, is all part of wider campaign against Russia. The Color Revolutions are classic CIA plots.

Back on topic - it is now well proven that babies from incubators lie was bullshit.

Back on topic - it is now well proven that babies from incubators lie was bullshit.

The US army has been telling lies for decades. Just read Dispatches by Michael Herr re his time as a correspondent in Vietnam. The daily army briefing was considered a joke (nicknamed the five oclock follies)

This is the same lot who had no idea of what an Iranian passenger jet looked like or where the Chinese embassy was.

Hard to tell if they are devious or just utterly incompetent.

Hard to tell if they are devious or just utterly incompetent.

Aye. Maybe the Iraqi cab driver who overhead the officers talking about how Saddam could deploy WMD in 45 minutes might know.

- Ironic facey winky thing -

*****. All of them. This is where you, libertarian savage you are, and me, noble servant of the greater good, see eye to eye.

*****. All of them.

Go **** yourself.

Show me ONE post where I've ever defended Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan.
You've made a huge assumption that I am referring to you in all cases. I am referring to threads like this one where more time is spent attacking the US rather than Iraq, in the same way that more time is spent attacking the US and UK over Dresden and Hiroshima than either Germany or Japan for their atrocities.

You've made a huge assumption that I am referring to you in all cases. I am referring to threads like this one where more time is spent attacking the US rather than Iraq, in the same way that more time is spent attacking the US and UK over Dresden and Hiroshima than either Germany or Japan for their atrocities.

The current trend about some parts to attck the allies for bombing hiroshima and nagasaki is quite narrow minded.

Well, you should be a lot more careful in what you post then.

In other breaking news, President Clinton has been getting head jobs from one of his interns.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back