Dates 26 March away or April 2 at Broadford
Inbox if anyone would like a practice game
Cheers Skip

JimmyB#3

Rookie
Mar 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Any news on who undera coach will be with Gillespie heading back to Shepp East? Have heard godsmarks could return not sure if has committed to another club thou

GrassKat

Spec Moderator
Dec 15, 2006
Toolamba
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Murchison-Toolamba FNC
Is this list correct?
Ardmona: Pete Goggin
Avenel: Don Stirling
Girgarre: Todd Woodfine
Lancaster: Nic Bertoli
Longwood: Nick Brown
Merrigum: Christian Barnett
Murchison: Brent Chapman
Nagambie: Linc Sullivan?
Rushworth: Jason Hucker
Stanhope: Brenton Gray
Tallygaroopna: Chris Earles
Undera: Peter Cordy
Violet Town: Sean Horsburgh

Spudgun1

Debutant
Nov 8, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is this list correct?
Ardmona: Pete Goggin
Avenel: Don Stirling
Girgarre: Todd Woodfine
Lancaster: Nic Bertoli
Longwood: Nick Brown
Merrigum: Christian Barnett
Murchison: Brent Chapman
Nagambie: Linc Sullivan?
Rushworth: Jason Hucker
Stanhope: Brenton Gray
Tallygaroopna: Chris Earles
Undera: Peter Cordy
Violet Town: Sean Horsburgh
Pete Goggin is rumoured to have pulled the pin out at Ardy. Guido might be able clarify the situation.

Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Big news coming out of stanny with o'reilly and exell staying put in Melbourne this year both electing to play down there massive loss as both these players would be in there top 4 Maybe normo can tell us a bit more?

Pastit

Debutant
Jun 1, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Big news coming out of stanny with o'reilly and exell staying put in Melbourne this year both electing to play down there massive loss as both these players would be in there top 4 Maybe normo can tell us a bit more?
I heard before Christmas that big wags was more than likely going to retire due to jaw injury and no work?
If accurate he would be very hard 2 even get close to replacing!! If the above mentioned 2 are in their top 4 I'd assume the big fella would be in that group?

Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I heard before Christmas that big wags was more than likely going to retire due to jaw injury and no work?
If accurate he would be very hard 2 even get close to replacing!! If the above mentioned 2 are in their top 4 I'd assume the big fella would be in that group?
And foreys the other

Pastit

Debutant
Jun 1, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
And foreys the other
Would of thought so mate. From all reports the fonz really enjoyed the club this year and will be there again especially now he is remaining local? (Unless the ex United factor out Shepp east appealed haha).
Have no doubt Stanhope will cover the losses as best possible and be contenders again tho!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder
Have heard godsmarks could return not sure if has committed to another club thou
Pretty sure he is coaching Bonnie Doon, and may even have an ex Undera player or two joining him

Pastit

Debutant
Jun 1, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Pretty sure he is coaching Bonnie Doon, and may even have an ex Undera player or two joining him
Godsy was co-coach with terry Mahoney last year but did majority solo due to tezza's over seas work commitments.
He is stand alone coach this season and there is (as have previous few years) a lot of past Undera premiership players in his side as you would expect, godsy is a club legend at undera having won 4 club b&f's, flag, kdfl league medal when ineligible, and co-coached the club!!! Only new player with Undera connections this year is Brenton Campbell to my knowledge?

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala
Reckon they'd both be behind;
Forys, Gray, Wagstaff, Hepburn, Gemmill, A. Young, Coad. So might sneak into top 10 from last season!

Normo3

Club Legend
Jan 13, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Reckon they'd both be behind;
Forys, Gray, Wagstaff, Hepburn, Gemmill, A. Young, Coad. So might sneak into top 10 from last season!
I think u will find he meant on last years b&f results.. Waggs 2nd, X 3rd Orielly 4th I think.. Waggs will play footy but were depends on work etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back