Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Arho got the Ton, I still feel staff will beat him over all with VT against Ardy next week and tally against Lancy.
Great effort from the big fella, think 60-70 of them come against the bottom 3 sides tho? Staff hasn't had the big bags like ahro but kicks them against all sides from what I've seen and read.
The best forwards stand up in big games and next week for tally doesn't get any bigger!!

well last round has arrived whats everybodys thoughts on who will make it tally vs lanky ? ardmona seniors scoreless again
have to give credit to those blokes fronting every week must be tough going

Great to see good mates and both Kdl medalist Steve Thompson and Josh Pell continuing to hold their spots in one the best Gvl sides seen for some time with still a few players to come into that side both these guns will have to continue to play well to hold their spot good luck to both pelly and thommo!!

well last round has arrived whats everybodys thoughts on who will make it tally vs lanky ? ardmona seniors scoreless again
Great to see good mates and both Kdl medalist Steve Thompson and Josh Pell continuing to hold their spots in one the best Gvl sides seen for some time with still a few players to come into that side both these guns will have to continue to play well to hold their spot good luck to both pelly and thommo!!
Lancy would be my bet, playing better footy at the right time of the year.
Yes swoop! Both ripper blokes that can play! Should get themselves a GV premiership. The step up from KD to GV is huge

Some on here got cranky a couple of years ago when I suggested manipulation by big brother would see a number of clubs somewhat forced to close the doors.
Ardmona wont be the last to incur such pressure.

It will be interesting to see who is still in the KDFL in 10 years time , there are so many factors that are making it hard for clubs to continue from recruiting , sponsors , support etc etc , l like the view Glenrowan have taken in that they are looking to mergers as they believe although they have played in the last 3 GF its not going to stay this way forever and need to look at all options.

Well said Swoop. The best side for a bloody long time mate. Great to see the KDFL boys doing so well in that side. As a Rochy boy, I think the KDFL and the GV have a perfect relationship. Plenty of young guns coming in to try their luck, and plenty of GV blokes going out to the KDFL to coach or blokes going back to finish their careers at their home clubs and add experience. The KDFL has nurtured the careers of many top GV players in their formative years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

two to come back in to the senior side tough job for Paulo. Thompson is a defs to stay and I'm confident pelly will be fine.

What did you think of the game swoopin pie ? I seen you were there watching
Mate its not hard to work out that Swoop is at every game..... But my guess is although he's a 1 eyed collingwood man he is still fair to the game & he'd be dissapointed from lanky's point of view but happy for Tally on making the finals.....

Rumor has it, Gig a bit stiff on the loss, radio broadcast its gig free kick, and in everyone else eyes, but not to be, rewarded to Stanhope who come home by 2 points

Mate its not hard to work out that Swoop is at every game..... But my guess is although he's a 1 eyed collingwood man he is still fair to the game & he'd be dissapointed from lanky's point of view but happy for Tally on making the finals.....
we blotched it after a great 1st half, but credit to tally they wanted it more
our lowest position for ten years.
Am hearing new committee coming in for next year so hopefully we can improve
on all fronts. am still hearing our former fwd whos in wagga now name mention about running the show but time will tell. good luck to all teams in the finals.

What did you think of the game swoopin pie ? I seen you were there watching
Obviously the club were very disappointed in loosing a game that they thought was more than winnable at the main break with nearly a5 goal lead in very heavy conditions But in that second half tally were a lot harder at the ball also their bigger bodies took a toll on their smaller and younger opponents But being very disappointed as we are we went further than most so
called experts predicted remember we didn't win our first game until Rd 5 and undera being the only low side we played twice But well done tally I really believe you can beat an unsettled stanny and I hope you do good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back