Status
Not open for further replies.

bring her home

Senior List
Oct 13, 2010
strathbogie
AFL Club
Richmond
Darby Walsh from picola has signed at Murch with a few locals and previous players to return , will need few more big names to get them into finals .
With the likes of Kane Boyer , lynchy & Kane Atkinson might see Rushy return to finals frame

harry mason

Senior List
Apr 14, 2015
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Darby Walsh from picola has signed at Murch with a few locals and previous players to return , will need few more big names to get them into finals .
With the likes of Kane Boyer , lynchy & Kane Atkinson might see Rushy return to finals frame

Is Boyer signed? I heard of talk that he pulled out of the rushy deal and his gonna stay at the cattery?

Thirdmanup

Team Captain
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
That would break rushy's bank if that was the case! It would cost 35k plus just for Boyer n Atkinson!

sparra

All Australian
Nov 16, 2005
down a dirt track
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
country footy

Bootz36

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
That would break rushy's bank if that was the case! It would cost 35k plus just for Boyer n Atkinson!
Thirdman, I was told in their clubrooms prior to the previous season they had plenty of cash but just couldn't attract players. I am making a big assumption based on their season, they didn't spend much of it last year. I was hoping for their sake they had plenty of cash reserve to make a couple of big plays!?????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thirdmanup

Team Captain
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Thirdman, I was told in their clubrooms prior to the previous season they had plenty of cash but just couldn't attract players. I am making a big assumption based on their season, they didn't spend much of it last year. I was hoping for their sake they had plenty of cash reserve to make a couple of big plays!?????
They may have cash to spend bootz, but a little thing called the salary cap may hold them up a little, Atkinson is on 1k a game at rumba and I couldn't see him leaving there for anything under that..... Locky Mcghie was an absolute jet when he played at mooroopna about 5-6 years back but will cost massive coin, lynchy wouldn't be coming cheap either, plus I heard a couple of boys from rochy could be heading to rushy too! There goes all the saved up cash! Would be a shame if they spent all there saved up cash in one season to maybe make finals n that's only just a maybe.

harry mason

Senior List
Apr 14, 2015
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
So you'd think there's 3 teams which are locks on making the top 6. So who's gonna take the other 3 spots??

Nagambie
Stanhope
Avenel
(You'd think are locks)

Tally,violet town,merrigum,lanky,girgaree,rushy

There's 6 teams who you'd believe that they think they are a genuine chance on making finals or giving it a fair shake.

johnno#7

All Australian
Feb 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
They may have cash to spend bootz, but a little thing called the salary cap may hold them up a little, Atkinson is on 1k a game at rumba and I couldn't see him leaving there for anything under that..... Locky Mcghie was an absolute jet when he played at mooroopna about 5-6 years back but will cost massive coin, lynchy wouldn't be coming cheap either, plus I heard a couple of boys from rochy could be heading to rushy too! There goes all the saved up cash! Would be a shame if they spent all there saved up cash in one season to maybe make finals n that's only just a maybe.

Who are these boys from rochy you speak of?

Extratesty

Rookie
Oct 9, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Gee Lachie McGhie would be a jet in the KDFL, one of the best ruckman I reckon I've seen in the past decade in GVFL. The connection with the coach both from Spotswood makes sense too.

guido66

Team Captain
Jul 3, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Let's hope with these big signings the fellas can get us looking more respectable come inter league weekend !
After the three ring circus that occurred in the final series. Does how the inter league go really matter. No one really cares or show any interest in the concept.

BIG SHOW

Senior List
Dec 18, 2008
OUT THE BACK
AFL Club
Essendon
Tally have signed Sam Muggleton from Shepp United, he's a good get for us and should form a handy combination thru the midfield with Tyson Sidey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back