Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the end of the day well done Ardmona they have a coach good luck to him he has a big job ahead him trying to recruit players to the club won't be easy losing players as well makes it even harder
Some opposition supporters were very impressed with Ardmona's president Dwayne Young the past season when he addressed all the supporters. He admitted things in the past were not great but they have addressed this and moved forward. The supporters noticed that the Cats players and supporters behaviour during the day reflected this change.

Some opposition supporters were very impressed with Ardmona's president Dwayne Young the past season when he addressed all the supporters. He admitted things in the past were not great but they have addressed this and moved forward. The supporters noticed that the Cats players and supporters behaviour during the day reflected this change.
They got going a bit when Justin Williams was Coaching but that all went out the window because the administration couldnt meet the player payments. They wouldnt be any better off now than when Dwayne went in unfortunately maybe a Sponsor or two better off. They had the bloke in the Reserves get done for kicking this year for a big suspension so probably not huge steps forward on the conduct front either.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coach should be selected by round 1 then squad can be selected fortnight later ! Needs be more professional approach !
It was the closest game this year so went out for a look and the Crowd was very poor so Im not sure the majority of the League is interested in it. Ive seen some very good crowds at Interleague matches in years gone by.

Could the league offer someone with a country footy profile like a Tyson Sidebottom $$ to Captain/Coach the side? I'm sure guys within the league would want to play for him and get the KD back up the rankings.
Yeah spot on, there's gotta be something to make the top players want to play, or even some sort of incentive. Or even just really crack down on the rule of suspensions for not making themselves available.

Yeah spot on, there's gotta be something to make the top players want to play, or even some sort of incentive. Or even just really crack down on the rule of suspensions for not making themselves available.
Interlleague is a complete waste of time. Never gone to watch and doubt I wver will.

I don't like the way players make themselves available then do get slightly injuried can't play and are made to feel like a criminal for pulling out and may get suspended if they don't have a doctors certificate etc

I don't like the way players make themselves available then do get slightly injuried can't play and are made to feel like a criminal for pulling out and may get suspended if they don't have a doctors certificate etc
Bit quiet at avenel jobby how's the side shaping up in 2017 will u boys give it another nudge?

Doc's Cert won't save anyone this year Jobby, league is cracking down, but on a good note they are really getting involved this coming year & I think all players will see the support & be interested to play..... :thumbsu:

Bit quiet at avenel jobby how's the side shaping up in 2017 will u boys give it another nudge?

Yer Bomber going along nicely , being quiet as we had a GV club follow us around and speak to everyone we had three days after us last year.
Looks to be 3 going but have replaced them and another 3/4 coming but its early days you never know who might just pop up;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back