Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 ruptured ACLs on the same knee!
How'd you find out about the appointment of the interleague coach anyway smooth? haha

Yeah that's never a good things mate..... I've had 1 on each.....

Ohhh you know, news travel's fast if you speak to the right people..... :D;)

You were the man wanting the job smooth, you seem confident with all these posts

Yeah I won't hide it mate, I definitely went for it, But all will be revealed in the new year..... ;):thumbsu:

Yeah that's never a good things mate..... I've had 1 on each.....

Ohhh you know, news travel's fast if you speak to the right people..... :D;)

Yeah I won't hide it mate, I definitely went for it, But all will be revealed in the new year..... ;):thumbsu:
Love the effort you're putting in mate.
The league needs to be recognised for how good it is. And can't happen u less this effort goes in. No way it is the 37th worst league.

Love the effort you're putting in mate.
The league needs to be recognised for how good it is. And can't happen u less this effort goes in. No way it is the 37th worst league.
Thanks Ultra.....

Yeah I know, I just want to see the league recognised where it belongs & that's well & truly higher than where it is now.....

I just really hope we can get all the top line players involved, & not just involved because they get asked, but involved because they really want to help benefit the league & put back in!!

Time will tell..... :thumbsu:

Todd Heaysman to bonnie doon , Tim Dundon is doing a pre season with Sandringham and maybe one other.
Yer JG back with a few mates
2 players I heard unlikely to be there again are Neville with the knee injury he copped and McKenzie who was returning to Melbourne?

2 players I heard unlikely to be there again are Neville with the knee injury he copped and McKenzie who was returning to Melbourne?
Yer the one other was Mckenzie , but it looks as though he is staying , and yer I forgot about Ash he is hoping to be right late in the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know why it hasn't been in the papers.

So it's official yeah?

And it hasn't been sighted in the papers. If so that's not overly good on someone's behalf. The players and surppoters would wanna put a face on the mystery man. With a write up of his background ect. who's responsible for that normally? does the club/president approach the papers or? Surly the shep news have heard a whisper and could enquire also

They possibly might be waiting until holidays are over to Maximise the exposure as a lot of people won't be reading the papers.

But realistically knowing from
Experience you can't afford to sit back and wait for the perfect
Moment realistically when your on the bottom there is no perfect moment but the present.

You need to start selling the message to potential current and past players, members and sponsors that there is some type of stability again at the club.

A week or two is a long time in footy

So it's official yeah?

And it hasn't been sighted in the papers. If so that's not overly good on someone's behalf. The players and surppoters would wanna put a face on the mystery man. With a write up of his background ect. who's responsible for that normally? does the club/president approach the papers or? Surly the shep news have heard a whisper and could enquire also

I have heard all parties have come to a verbal agreement but they're waiting for the coach to return from holidays to put pen to paper before making the announcement.

I have heard all parties have come to a verbal agreement but they're waiting for the coach to return from holidays to put pen to paper before making the announcement.
I think given its so late you would just get it out there that they had one. Their recruiting campaign could be based around the Fruit Pickers.

Hearing today that Stanny or cheaters as some are calling them have picked up 9 new players most have GV experience and have only lost 2 decent players. Red Hot Favourites these couple of lads thought. Thats a big recruiting spree under this points system but Im guessing are a few home grown Stanhope lafs. Anyone thinking they are the side to catch? Also Undera are going to lay low in 2017 and try and build towards 2018 when a few float back from Bonnie Doon and other places so bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

Hearing today that Stanny or cheaters as some are calling them have picked up 9 new players most have GV experience and have only lost 2 decent players. Red Hot Favourites these couple of lads thought. Thats a big recruiting spree under this points system but Im guessing are a few home grown Stanhope lafs. Anyone thinking they are the side to catch? Also Undera are going to lay low in 2017 and try and build towards 2018 when a few float back from Bonnie Doon and other places so bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

give me a spell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back