Kyabram DFL 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
:(
Th

they moved me on was a mutual agreement I give the playing group a half time spray for playing terrible then the coach got :( and reckons a few kids can't handle being yelled at so I basically said that it wasn't for me and wanted out before June 30.
Form and fitness suggests you'll line up in front of the big sticks this week and good luck to you mate once again a pain in the arse for Kdl backs

Never went anywhere once the decision was made to pull the seniors out. Having said that I wouldn't have been much use to them anyway!! I'd love to see a group of mates stick their hands up and go out there and build something
Never went anywhere once the decision was made to pull the seniors out. Having said that I wouldn't have been much use to them anyway!! I'd love to see a group of mates stick their hands up and go out there and build something
so true how good would it be if ardmona could get there seniors up and running again .nobody wants to see clubs struggling like that.it would be a great challenge for someone to take it on and get them going again . but not impossible .

Th

they moved me on was a mutual agreement I give the playing group a half time spray for playing terrible then the coach got upset and reckons a few kids can't handle being yelled at so I basically said that it wasn't for me and wanted out before June 30.
Amazing, I reply to Punt Road Feral and up pops Bendigo Bomber. Come round eight it seems that bulk of the list that you "sprayed" stumped up for loss 111 from the last 149 matches. Kudos to all of them for sticking it out in country towns that need sporting outlets for their youth.

I wonder if it such a spray that lead to the departure from Quambatook last season
The Rat has the score the board GV flag with the Seymour Lions and 3 at a guess with Nagambie. Throw in being a Century Goal kicker and will be handy if called upon again this year. Tomorrows matches well its Girgarres big chance to stand up and put finals back on the radar. Nagambie by 45 points is my guess. Merrigum should account for Longwood by close to 12 goals. Avenel to officially shut the door on Rushworths finals aspirations by 76 points Undera should be ready to fire now theyve removed the problem against Stanhope. Stanhope by 132 points. Lancaster just by 7 points over Murch who have found a bit in recent weeks. Big game for both.

The Rat has the score the board GV flag with the Seymour Lions and 3 at a guess with Nagambie. Throw in being a Century Goal kicker and will be handy if called upon again this year. Tomorrows matches well its Girgarres big chance to stand up and put finals back on the radar. Nagambie by 45 points is my guess. Merrigum should account for Longwood by close to 12 goals. Avenel to officially shut the door on Rushworths finals aspirations by 76 points Undera should be ready to fire now theyve removed the problem against Stanhope. Stanhope by 132 points. Lancaster just by 7 points over Murch who have found a bit in recent weeks. Big game for both.

You've hit the nail on the head there Doc. With the first statement and the rest.

Wasn't questioning his ability to play the game at all...that cannot be disputed

Couldn't see both being in the ones, forward pressure acts would take a nose dive with both inside 50
Pros and Cons too it would create some real firepower that would be tough to match up on with the likes of little Connors and Roberts Haysom etc going through there. Waterson is another.

It's a bit of a no brainer...if you have a full forward that's only kicked 6 in 8 games and a proven goal kicker back at the club
Taylor Lloyd kicked 5 in the big dance last year 6 in a Prelim for Murch I reckon chances are he will come good. If Nagers have a full squad they may not go with both but if they go with them it could still be successful in my opinion.

Rushy unable to field a 3rds and 2nds side today? What is happening with our clubs in this league.! When will AFL Gm step in and actually try to help the struggling clubs like ardy, undera, rushy, longwood. It's getting beyond a joke now.

Rushy unable to field a 3rds and 2nds side today? What is happening with our clubs in this league.! When will AFL Gm step in and actually try to help the struggling clubs like ardy, undera, rushy, longwood. It's getting beyond a joke now.

A thing like that can turn kids off wanting to play. Avenel boys trained all week prepared to play then are told they aren't. You're spot on airball something needs to be done. Looks a bit the case the young fellas and twos boys at rushy didn't wanna travel.

What help are you suggesting they need to provide them with? Actually recruit their players for them and organise them week to week? Rushy have a good sized town relative to the League and are well positioned to recruit from a number of places or have their local travel back. They've spent time at the top in all grades since joining the KD but struggle to apply themselves on and off the field consistently.

What help are you suggesting they need to provide them with? Actually recruit their players for them and organise them week to week? Rushy have a good sized town relative to the League and are well positioned to recruit from a number of places or have their local travel back. They've spent time at the top in all grades since joining the KD but struggle to apply themselves on and off the field consistently.

I honestly feel it's a case of their sides got a touch up last weekend from Nagambie, and now don't want to travel to avenel for a similar result. Happens a bit with your 'casual' home game ressies players

You just answered it Doc 'struggle to apply themselves on and off the field" lm sure the league has/could find someone to help them with there off field, get that right and they are able to put more time into on field.

To borrow a phrase from sparra.. tosser

Taylor Lloyd kicked 5 in the big dance last year 6 in a Prelim for Murch I reckon chances are he will come good. If Nagers have a full squad they may not go with both but if they go with them it could still be successful in my opinion.

HTL unable to hit the scoreboard again today against Gig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back