Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a crap day to be playing footy.. avenel were better yesty when it counted.. with Stanhope not making the most of the wind in both quarters they had the breeze with plenty of points kicked.. what was your take on it ultra? Who u have out in the end?

We had Hateley , Green , Dundon , Holman , Drummond , Hurley and there is one other that escapes me .

We had Hateley , Green , Dundon , Holman , Drummond , Hurley and there is one other that escapes me .
Still think u blokes are a really good chance with a full list to choose from.. got a good mixture off talls and smalls and solid body players.. race for top 2 is only out of tally, vt and nagaz.. with all those sides I think playing each other.. so will be very tight come last rnd.. leaning towards vt and tally getting top 2..

Still think u blokes are a really good chance with a full list to choose from.. got a good mixture off talls and smalls and solid body players.. race for top 2 is only out of tally, vt and nagaz.. with all those sides I think playing each other.. so will be very tight come last rnd.. leaning towards vt and tally getting top 2..
Yer Normo it would be nice to have them all but there is always injuries as lm sure you guys are well aware you looked to have a few missing .
VT and Tally are about right l reckon , it's going to come down to who has the healthiest list at the end as all top sides are evenly matched.

The Doc has heard that Ardmona will wind things up at Seasons end. The source isn't from within but from a person who has been involved in admin in the league for many years. Wouldn't be a surprise although confirmation of it would hit home for those who were involved there over the years if this proves true. Also hearing Nagambie surprisingly are cash strapped and players aren't being paid there agreed payments. Anyone heard this? I've heard it from a few different people now.

Tally are hosting the Prelim Final I heard could be a kicker for the Redlegs if they are in it themselves. Anyone know other finals venues?

2nd September- Undera
3rd September -Avenel
9th Setember- Stanhope
10th September -Girgarre
16th September -Tallygaroopna
23rd September- Mooroopna

Last edited:
The Doc has heard that Ardmona will wind things up at Seasons end. The source isn't from within but from a person who has been involved in admin in the league for many years. Wouldn't be a surprise although confirmation of it would hit home for those who were involved there over the years if this proves true. Also hearing Nagambie surprisingly are cash strapped and players aren't being paid there agreed payments. Anyone heard this? I've heard it from a few different people now.
Should save a couple dollars this week then when 6-8 senior plays jump on the plane to Fiji for a wedding on the weekend

I hope that Ardmona rumour is not true. The Under 18's has won more games this year than Ardmona Senior and ressies combinded over the past couple of years. Might take them more than a year but I thought signs were positive for the club.

I hope that Ardmona rumour is not true. The Under 18's has won more games this year than Ardmona Senior and ressies combinded over the past couple of years. Might take them more than a year but I thought signs were positive for the club.
They won a recent 3rds Flag and we're Runners Up the year after I'd be interested too know how many still play there. Wouldn't be too many I don't think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Total of 3 players remain from the 2014/2015 premiership and runners up side.
Thought it would have been around that. Their chance to rebuild was to keep 80 percent of those combined with a good Coach and a couple of notable recruits.

Three players are in Fiji and there is a few out injured so we will be up against it as you know you can't replace a graders with c graders. Not making excuses we will give it our best shot
Bomber are you able to shed any light on the Club's financial concerns?

Bomber are you able to shed any light on the Club's financial concerns?
Some may say this could be nagambies last year at the top but who knows what the future holds a change of personal might be what the club is looking for. I think a few footballers need to step up and help the club if there to stay successful

Some may say this could be nagambies last year at the top but who knows what the future holds a change of personal might be what the club is looking for. I think a few footballers need to step up and help the club if there to stay successful

Ant is a chance to play at seymour next year is that right, with a few to follow?

Longwood a chance in this conditions against the Gig Roos for mine. Not sure who it favours in the VT vs Nagambie blockbuster.. Thoughts lads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back