Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he got 14 years and 6 matches more than Greg Williams for abusing the umpire and because, the umpire fell over as a result of the push?
It would appear not uncommon elsewhere including the AFL for umpire abuse to be 2 weeks and contact forcing the umpire to fall over to be 2-4 weeks.
If what was described in the shepp news is correct what the hell was the umpire doing approaching the player ?
Oh and I have never sat on a tribunal far less chaired one.
But please do tell the whole story.
Was it from a report, is a party filthy on the outcome no it was deemed a forceful intentional push deliberate .umpire just doesnt fall over.approaching the player maybe to report him for abuse . by the way hows my answer on that third umpire getting 6 weeks suspended sentence what do you call that.

I sort of understand what ur saying but u cannot make penalties for striking a player proportional to interfering with an umpire. Our game would descend into anarchy. Let me say this tho. I think the penalty for a player seriously injuring another as u have described are weak as piss which is why I'm a supporter of those who take those matters on civillally. I have had my head caved in twice playing footy and I can tell you all that I'm not the same person I was before it happened to me

So Ardmona we're presenting a plan to return too senior Footy at the league meeting last night anyone hear the gist of it?

I heard it was the other way. Ardmona being wounded by league and hub

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Interesting because the talk that had leaked from league admin was that they were winding up but yhat was the opposite to Brett Sharpe who said in the paper yesterday they intended to have a Senior team and had spoken to several players already. Mayhe the league were setting them some timeline goals.

Blow for Tally with news that Aussie Tricarico is out for the year after doing an ACL . Hopefully a good recovery for Aus. I still think the Redlegs can score a win at Nagambie today only went down by 8 points in the first time and have more confidence now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a rumour there might be a half time sprint at this years grand final, who would you put your money on to win it?

phantom man , done a bit of investigating and you need to get ya facts right .
The 3rds umpire didn't get a suspended sentence and the umpire didn't get pushed. A player made accidental contact with the umpire and the umpire didn't make a report.
phantom man , done a bit of investigating and you need to get ya facts right .
The 3rds umpire didn't get a suspended sentence and the umpire didn't get pushed. A player made accidental contact with the umpire and the umpire didn't make a report.
so much for for your investigation roar.about the 3rds player not getting a suspended sentence. better buy todays shepp news read all about it .

ok being a bit quiet on here whats eveyones tips for this week.

Lancaster to get over Rushy fairly easily, and leave Ozzy on 99.
VT to topple the gum by 100+
Murch a 60+ point win over Undera,
Nagambie by 150 over Longy,
And the big one to decide who plays Lancy at Undera or Avenel at home. I'm going to go with Stanhope by 4 goals. Tally boys have a bit of an attitude problem on the field when challenged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back