Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What are the losses at the mainland at the moment Normo? I know of the Exell boys. Any others?
Mate that's a good question.. at this time of year trying to get around this years playing list and seeing what they are up to who's staying whose going.. I'd say roughly 6 but that will probably change.. over the next few weeks/months..

Mate that's a good question.. at this time of year trying to get around this years playing list and seeing what they are up to who's staying whose going.. I'd say roughly 6 but that will probably change.. over the next few weeks/months..

Yeah fair call.
Have played against Robbie a few times, great addition who would be a great coach. Always there about you blokes.

If points are the sole determining factor of the quality of a side why is it that the same side has won the last 2 KDFL GF's with almost 20 points spare whilst you have clubs who have won a handful of games in the past 10 years struggling to stay within their points cap.
Likewise, in regards to the premiers, in the GVFL and MFL.
For the 2 years the same premier's and an increase in sides forfeiting games, tell me thats good for footy and the footy clubs communities.
Insightful as usual.. You'd rather Longwood, Ardmona etc to continue on their merry way until they have to fold? I'd be happy to see them "do a Rennie".

A system as suggested may benefit your beloved Towners in years to come. Due to having no thirds, and struggling to field a reserves side..
now read how many points they had cocko, unrealistic I would say, but you and The Roar in his Sack seem yo know better

now read how many points they had cocko, unrealistic I would say, but you and The Roar in his Sack seem yo know better

Rennie exceeded my suggestion by 21 points. Probably going to struggle to “do a Rennie”.
I’d rather go back to having no points or salary cap. But if we are going to have this system we may as well try to make it effective in closing the gap between top and bottom..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caught up with mate last week, who happens to be a Nagambie fc "office bearer " and basically part of the furniture at the Lakers for the better part of 30 years. He tells me not too many players r moving elsewhere. ...get the trophy engraver ready !!!!

We are (Nagambie) expecting to go around again with a very similar list. There will be some that will retire/move-on but at this stage I think this will be minimal. Also expecting a few locals lads to return to the fold after some time at other clubs.

We are (Nagambie) expecting to go around again with a very similar list. There will be some that will retire/move-on but at this stage I think this will be minimal. Also expecting a few locals lads to return to the fold after some time at other clubs.
Thats the vibe i got from my chat scribe and hey, why would they do anything different! !!....if it aint broke dont fix it . Is Perc going around again?

25+ on track Monday night. The rain scared a few off. 80%+ of last years side will be there again with hopefully a lot more new faces, ralphy is coaching the 1's again with Luke trevina his assistant, no word on 2's yet as far as I aware, and Murray Yates to do the 3rds.
Forgive my ignorance mate, where's that?

justin torney coaching undera seniors' does anyone know whats happened to jye warren the coach they appointed from numurkah
in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back